**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New update - looks great

just updated on ios, the artistry for warlock and sunspot look great. the tab changes are a big improvement. what about maybe having a different menu design or as an option? but overall no compliants its good.

suggestion - make a whalers supreme title as well

thanks

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I love how the EQ tabs are set up. Super easy and simple

Whenever dungeons come back, I hope that that isn’t as in the way as it used to be. I’m counting on u kabam
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I love not having to scroll lol
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Credits when it's due, well done on those new tabs, very usefull and far more logical !
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    They still need to do something about variants. Fixing to be a 3rd. Then more and more
  • Glad to hear there's some parts to it you're enjoying! Appreciate the feedback. :)
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136

18 mil points
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

They still need to do something about variants. Fixing to be a 3rd. Then more and more

Yeah I would put variants in with RoL RttL and LoL
  • ParamoreParamore Posts: 7
    Cavalier market 2000 4* shards to 1000 5* is bugged for me. Only letting me trade in once instead of 3x in the original announcement.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Yeah I would put variants in with RoL RttL and LoL
    Or they need their own tab altogether kinda like the monthly one gets