**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unit store Missing

2»

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Try restarting the game. That usually takes care of it.
  • OpKoersOpKoers Posts: 5
    Had the same issue, you need to logout and login your google play games account again.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    For Android players who have updated to the 24.1.1 version, are you still experiencing this issue?
  • SuperShiranSuperShiran Posts: 115

For Android players who have updated to the 24.1.1 version, are you still experiencing this issue?

Yes i am. Logging in and out of my Google play account didn't solve the problem for me
  • Same problem here... Motorola one, android 9
  • For Android players who have updated to the 24.1.1 version, are you still experiencing this issue?

Yes and I stop to get my daily units buy with 'COLLECTOR'S DAILY CARD'
    Hi all,

If you are still experiencing this issue after the 24.1.1 update, please try clearing your Google Play Store cached data. You should be able to do this by going to App Info > Storage > Clear Cache.
  • Hi all,

If you are still experiencing this issue after the 24.1.1 update, please try clearing your Google Play Store cached data. You should be able to do this by going to App Info > Storage > Clear Cache.

Yes but only doing this wont resolve for me, i need to update store by disable e enable play store.
    I dont know why but I cant update my store by other way.
    Tks
  • SuperShiranSuperShiran Posts: 115

Hi all,

Now it finally worked! Thanks!
  • VynrialVynrial Posts: 37
    Bump. Unit store still broken and all fixes not working...
  • VynrialVynrial Posts: 37
    I eventually got mine working, but it involved doing all of the above 10+ times. Even now I don't know what caused it to reappear
  • same here xiaomi mi 8 pro android pie
  • I've still got the unit store not showing up for me.
    I've tried
    1. Logging in and out of google play account.
    2. Reinstalling game.
    3. Clearing cache
    4. Deleting google play and reinstalling it.
    5. Logged out of kabam and google play

Nothing works Honor 8x running latest version of android
  • Just had my store disappear again after few weeks..

I got it back though:

I force closed the game
    Went to settings of phone
    Went to settings-apps-google play store
    Delete cache
    Back to home screen
    closed all apps
    Restarted phone
    Opened Google play (only opened it, nothing else)
    Went to homescreen phone
    Opened mcoc

And it worked (for now)
  • icm4266icm4266 Posts: 45
    Does anyone have an update on how things are going on getting this bug fixed? Ever since the large update on the 5th I have been unable to access the unit store or daily cards. I sent a ticket to support and was given a list of things to try but none of those things worked. I've uninstalled the app, cleared caches, unlinked my accounts and still after two smaller updates I'm still unable to access the unit store or daily cards.
    If you are still experiencing an issue with the Unit Store, please reach out to our Support team if you haven't done so already. As these are likely account related issues, we can no longer assist directly on the forum.