**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chat problems

Hi , for idk what reasons i cant type anything in any chat or private messages , any idea why? I mean i can type the message but when i press send the message just dissapears and nothing is send , please give me a way to fix this i allready reinstalled the cient , restart the phone

Comments

• My advice, send a support ticket. They'll be able to tell you if there's a problem or if you've had a chat ban occur. That is a thing. They cannot do anything to help you here @zmokep . In the home screen of the game, tap the little gear icon in the upper lefthand corner of the screen. Then tap the green support button. Look for the appropriate section that pertains to in game chat issues, and fill out all required fields before sending. Best of luck resolving this.
  • My advice, send a support ticket. They'll be able to tell you if there's a problem or if you've had a chat ban occur. That is a thing. They cannot do anything to help you here @zmokep . In the home screen of the game, tap the little gear icon in the upper lefthand corner of the screen. Then tap the green support button. Look for the appropriate section that pertains to in game chat issues, and fill out all required fields before sending. Best of luck resolving this.

Thanks, SiriusBreak! If you have trouble contacting them from in-game, you can use this link HERE.
This discussion has been closed.