**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you fix the owned/unowned champ filtering?

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
edited August 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
If I select the 5* and Owned filters, I expect it to show me 5* star champs I have, but it doesn't, because I may have a champ as a 2*, so the game sees it as "Owned". But that's pretty useless seeing as 2* 3* and 4* champs are irrelevant for end game play. I want to be able to filter by 5* Owned and see champs I own AS A 5*. Is that too much to ask? The filtering is basically useless the way it works now

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    To see the champs you own as a 5* just press the 5* filter
  • Thanks for the Suggestion! We're working to make that feature more robust in the future, so I'll make sure to pass on this feedback!
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

To see the champs you own as a 5* just press the 5* filter

I meant if I want to see champs I don't own as a 5*. Say I have a 3* sentinel, and I filter 5* unowned, sentinel doesn't show up because I don't have him as a 5*, but have him as 3*. I want him to show up if filtering by 5* though. I think my original post was poorly worded.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★

Thanks for the Suggestion! We're working to make that feature more robust in the future, so I'll make sure to pass on this feedback!

Thank you. Also filtering by tags (as I'm sure has been mentioned loads of times) would be awesome
  • This is a great idea. Being able to see who you're missing per Champion tier would be pretty schweet! Sure it's easy to see who we have, but seeing who we're missing per tier would be a fun feature for collecting purposes.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I don't like it but I'd hate it less if we were able to view the champ profile instead of having a completely useless icon.