**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stack Overflow Global Node Not Functioning

Same as title. Tried a full team of tech champions and neither Sentinel’s incinerates nor Sparky’s shocks had any sort of increased duration. I also tested IMIW’s shock and incinerate debuffs and they had no noticeable duration increase. Furthermore it notes all debuffs so this should have extended to parry stuns and all other non damaging debuffs such as sentinels armor breaks and heal blocks. This was done with a team of 5 tech champions so it should have resulted in 40% increased debuff durations.

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

We are looking into an issue with the Stack Overflow node right now.
  • Trillionaire6Trillionaire6 Posts: 43
    My sentinel is gaining charges at the standard rate, and I'm also not seeing any extra damage from the global node. Is this happening for other people too?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    its been out for 4 hours now. Where's the fix?
  • Hey folks, merged two threads together so I can address this as one topic. We pushed fixes live for this. You should be seeing this as working fine now. If you have any further problems with it, please don't hesitate to let us know.