**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop whining already and swallow you poison

I cannot believe there are still a bunch of loses still complaining about getting banned . It's simple you scum bags all cheated one way or another so suck it up and take responsibility of you actions. Welcome to the real world

Comments

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    The real world is sad. That's why you play a fighting game with adults in tights who can shoot each other and not get arrested.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    The real world is sad. That's why you play a fighting game with adults in tights who can shoot each other and not get arrested.

even in the real world people cheat,lie,steal there way to the top and alot of people get away with it, world aint all sunshine and rainbow, some people will do anything to be the best and beat the rest, heck we in aw right now. this game is a prrestige race and only the top alliances and people will progress.

• I'm closing this thread down, as it's not really constructive to game discussion any more than those "I was banned" threads are.
This discussion has been closed.