**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Save cutscenes for event quests

When you finish an event quest sometimes there is a cutscene for it. Is it just me or does the cutscene not save when the event quest finishes. If that’s the case I think that you should make it so that cutscenes actually save when the event quest finishes otherwise what’s the point of having cutscenes if you’re not going to remember them.

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    You can replay all the cutscenes from the settings window, right-hand column, bottom.
  • Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
    Well I completed the Avengers Forever quest and the cutscene for it isn’t there
    I only saw it once in game when I completed it for the first time and then I had to check on YouTube to see it again
  • We'll bring this up as feedback!
    edited August 2019
    So you’re making it so that it saves when the event finishes?
  • Settings - Cutscenes... Used to contain the current month's quest cutscenes in there, but not this month (haven't looked in past many months, so don't know how far back that has been broken for).

Although... even when it was keeping the current month’s (obviously, only if you had actually completed the final boss), it was always WAY down past MANY empty slots, scrolling way down after all the different ACT cutscenes. That was always annoying.
    Ok, I think Kabam what you need to do is with this back issues system/variant, when an event quest with a cutscene comes, make it so that the cutscene is unlocked forever once you complete the variant/classic. I don’t think the 4 variants we have right now had cutscenes in them