**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game still locks on loading screen After sp3

MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I experience this annoying loading loop every time... Shouldn't it got fixed during the "she hulk fix" update?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

I experience this annoying loading loop every time... Shouldn't it got fixed during the "she hulk fix" update?

Hasn’t Ben out either
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    That update isn’t out yet
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Android user were forced to update 4 days ago to "fix" SH. Although I can still use heavies at the end of my combo with uppercut champs and OML. So they didn't really "fix" anything. Only broke SH.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Gamer said:

Hasn’t Ben out either
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I noticed the fixes made in the game. As the changelog says, they fixed she hulk heavy, hood medium hits and many other things.. in game in fact I can no longer use she hulk's heavy and Hood can't chain a 10 hit combo with a funny intercept.
    The true update is not live yet (as I still see the current loading screen) but I don't understand why they forced us to update only to add some Hotfix
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Yes it does
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    That mabye ben the Update 24.6 or somting like that
  • The smaller update was to update the game to a newer version of our Developer Platform and didn't have any player facing changes to see. The update you're discussing will be out on the 4th, as per the changelog.
This discussion has been closed.