**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time after time bug allowing you to continue to chapter 3 when it's says coming soon

NashIsOfficialNashIsOfficial Posts: 1
edited September 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues

I was able to click play next after the modok fight and got to chapter 3

Comments

• Sports3Sports3 Posts: 41
    So if chapter 3 is technically not supposed to be released until next Wednesday, why am i able to do it? I was given the option to start next quest and it took me to chapter 3

• Sports3Sports3 Posts: 41
    @Kabam Miike if i continue chapter 3 will any progress be erased when chapter 3 is actually supposed to be released?
  • Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team to look into.
  • TheMartTheMart Posts: 22
    Hi, I got to the sinister chapter, and came out to check progress. Then those chapters all locked. The last fight I did was a stacked venom having absorbed the Phoenix force. I used a lot of energy to get to that part. Anyone else had this issue
    I got to sinister and then it all locked when I checked my progress. Used a lot of energy to get there.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    You can blame the OP.
    TheMart said:

I got to sinister and then it all locked when I checked my progress. Used a lot of energy to get there.

• ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    After I defeated MODAK, I clicked play next (not knowing only 2 chapters were available). I completed Quest 1 of Chapter 3, the boss was 6* Taskmaster. I took the She Hulk path.

I went to the main screen instead of clicking play next. Kabam, will I still have that completion when the quest actually unlocks?
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    The exact same thing happened to me. Hopefully it counts, but no biggie if it doesn’t.

The exact same thing happened to me. Hopefully it counts, but no biggie if it doesn’t.

Yeah, it was easy, so I'm not trippin if it don't - just wondering. 🤔
  • It let you go to chapter 3 by clicking play next?

It let you go to chapter 3 by clicking play next?

Yeah, after you beat MODOK, it had play next - I didn't know only 2 chapters were available, so yeah.. I went on an completed it

Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team to look into.

Any update on this that you can share?
  • There was an issue where it was possible to access Chapter 3 and beyond if you pushed the button to play the next quest, but that wasn't intended and has been fixed. Chapter 3 will be available next week.
  • Smh all I can say.