**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage 09/19/19 [Merged Threads]

AZOG_AZOG_ Posts: 25
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
emergency maintenance again? so boring

Comments

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Yes. In a war fight. Kabammed.
  • We're working on getting this resolved ASAP!
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Yeah, experiencing the same.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    During Arena the game dropped out a few minutes ago. Some on my team were getting the Emergency Maintenance Pop-Up, but I was still getting reconnected. The Red-WiFi indicator appeared, and when it went away I was jumped to my 3rd Arena fight. The 2nd fight was ignored and counted as a loss.

What just happened? There were no prior fight recoveries to skip this one.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Two of my ally mates were in a war fight! Come on!
    Bug favors the players -> Emergency! Shut game down NOW!
    Bug favors Kabam -> F them! Let's tell them we'll look at it in 3 months and just hope they forget about it.
  • PsyDuckPsyDuck Posts: 12
    I was in a fight against 6.2.6 champion. And the game kicked me out. This is the second time that i have tried to fight against the champion. And that server maintance was appeared in the first time. Soooooo, Kabam what we gonna do about it?
  • I just turned on the usels, where, should I take them ?! no matter how the season war, it was impossible to start maintenance at another time ?!
  • I just turned on the usels, where, should I take them ?! no matter how the season war, it was impossible to start maintenance at another time ?!

Emergency Maintenance isn't timed, it just happens.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    Maintenance was yesterday!!!!! What did you do???? Attack will be soon, some players from alliance now come home and they cannot push their defenders!!! Thank you very much!
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Really emergency maintenance just because a few players got an extra 5 star champ ?
  • Fresh restart and y'all should be able to get back in!
  • I only turned on the amp in the war of unions
  • 6LXVI6LXVI Posts: 21
    It will be interesting to see how Kabam handles this error and the players that spent the extra shards.
  • LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    So are the double shard rewards still available for everyone for beating it twice?
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    6LXVI said:

It will be interesting to see how Kabam handles this error and the players that spent the extra shards.

I thought this event was good, but I only did it once, I won't do more just to win more titles, who does it twice well if take the fragments of 5* (want another title and did not know the fragments more), but Those who do more than that already know it's a bug and are taking advantage of it, acting in bad faith, have taken a lot of advantage on that.
This discussion has been closed.