**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cheating @ NYC Comic Con

2»

Comments

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    I was there too and it wasn't just YouTubers, not everything needs to be a conspiracy.....

I won't go as far as saying everyone was doing it but I definitely needed to "remind" people there was a line a few times.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Logan said:

Hey everyone just want to share my experience at comic con. Certain YouTubers were abusing their press passes and cutting the line over and over so they could get more spins on the wheel and more chances to post a qualifying time for the finals. I know this because I was cut in front of by 3 of them as soon as they finished their turn. I alerted staff after my turn and saw the same thing when I came back. They knew what was going on, just a shame to deal with cheaters in-game all the time and now in person. As if Kabam was ok with this which I understand, they get to create more content for them. Saw one of them with 3 2500 unit tickets, trust me thats not good luck. Not calling out names here because that is not right but they know who they are.

I've been going to SDCC for 15 years and this kind of **** happens all over, they used have a problem with vendors cutting inline and buying up all the exclusives then selling them at their booths, for 4 times as much. Over the years they changed this by adding restrictions, such as no line cutting for vedors, then restrictions on how many exclusives were sold per person with valid badge, then finally making it that everyone no matter vedor, press or attendee had to go through the same lottery/process to buy exclusives. It took about 5to 8 years to get to this point. I wonder who were the youtubers......I would definitely unsubscribe to them, unless they explained themselves....I say the people have the right to know 😉
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    edited October 2019
    Take their rewards completly away from them for their behavior ... and case closed! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Why is it sooooo hard to act appropriately, every single "issue"?
    I mean, the names seem to be known and you should be able to recognize it in their accounts pretty simple ... Cant be enormous numbers either.

Why is it infinite available at all? One code per person/account could be a rule
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

Hey everybody -

We just wanted to touch base and give a little more insight on what was happening with our team during all of this. We agree that this is completely unfair behavior and we recognized it there at our booth. Those cutting were told to stop by one of our own, but due to the lack of proper line management at our booth these moments kept occurring. It was not due to a lack of caring, but more of the fast pace that was happening around the floor. We have already talked as a team to figure out better means for next year that will help to avoid situations like this so that it is fair for everyone. We also want to apologize to anyone who had their spot cut in front of and assure you personally that these actions will be handled properly for future events.

I totally understand, been going for years to comic con and it's all chaos, but I believe a reliable source should out the youtubers, I dont want to support people who do this kind of stuff. I can totally forgive if someone did this twice, I mean at the con u have try to jump in and move fast to get what u want, but hearing that some went multiple times and then straight up jumped in front of people is to much.
This discussion has been closed.