**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpin not spiderverse???

I don't know if anyone else realized this, but Kingpin is not marked as a spider-verse champion. This is a little irritating because a couple solo objectives have come up now saying win fights as spider-verse tagged champions. I don't know, I just feel like he should fall under this category because of his appearance in multiple Spiderman comics.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I think spiderverse only counts for those who have spider powers like Venom, spidergwen or miles. Kingpin may be connected to them but last I checked he didn't have spider powers
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m assuming the kingpin in this game probably originated from daredevil or something, can’t remember the time he was added but if he was added from daredevil then he probably wouldn’t be given spiderverse tags
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Just imagine Kingpin climbing up the walls and swinging on a web!
    He would honestly just break the web and he would look ridiculous on the wall!
  • I don't know if anyone else realized this, but Kingpin is not marked as a spider-verse champion. This is a little irritating because a couple solo objectives have come up now saying win fights as spider-verse tagged champions. I don't know, I just feel like he should fall under this category because of his appearance in multiple Spiderman comics.

Not every champion is going to get tags that you think they would! This comes up quite often, but this time around it was just that he didn't fall into that tag category. I'm sorry it's disappointing to come up against!
  • ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 59
    It's okay. Thank you for clarifying.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Cant imagine kingpin hanging upside down 😂