**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MISSING CAVALIER DAILY SPECIALS [MERGED THREADS]

12346»

Comments

• UlsorUlsor Posts: 11
    worked for me now after guilly 2099 deal did come in unit store
  • UlsorUlsor Posts: 11
    Montano18 said:

Ulsor said:

worked for me now after guilly 2099 deal did come in unit store

What did you do?
    just restarted the game
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Device OS: Android 9
    Mobile Carrier: Verizon
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game Version:
    Description Daily cavalier crystals not appearing
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    I just restarted, it showed up but when I went to click and buy it said it has expired and it disappeared
  • Ça s'est arrangé sauf que j'ai été facturé deux fois pour un même un même cristal cavalier limité à un achat ca commence à bien faire 😡
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

I just restarted, it showed up but when I went to click and buy it said it has expired and it disappeared

Restarted again and it worked
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We've pushed a fix live for the issue with the Cavalier Daily for Android players. Again, apologies for the delay on this one!
  • We've pushed a fix live for the issue with the Cavalier Daily for Android players. Again, apologies for the delay on this one!

Thats nice and all, but what about the people who accidentally bought the 6 dollar (euro ) "grandmaster" one expecting it was the cavalier version as stated in the mail??
  • @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos i purchased today's Science CAVALIER DAILY SPECIAL, have got confirmation from Google Play Store as well, but haven't received any items/crystal..
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Still no Cav daily crystals for me.

iOS
    iPhone 11 pro
    Restarted and new update etc etc

Please advise @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Today no science cav daily popped up after buying uncollected one. Restarted the game, tried to relog but no results. Are they discontinued?
  • IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56
    Greetings and good day:

It is Saturday 03/28/2020 and I became Caviler yesterday and was looking forward to start getting the rewards that come with being Caviler.

But today The Cavalier Daily Special is not there. I have read dozens of posts in this thread and one was please note the day, time and device you are experiencing this issue on.

So....

Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy S9, One UI Version 2.0
    Device OS: Android Version 10
    Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
    Android Patch Level: March 28, 2020
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game Version: Latest Update Version on Feb 26, 2020
    Sign In: Have Kabam sign in and Google Play sign in

Description: Daily cavalier crystals not appearing

Thank you
  • Gangreen88Gangreen88 Posts: 4
    Haven't seen a daily cavalier for at least a week now. What is the issue with them?