**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RDT should have be given in monthly calender

what u guys think?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I started after the 12.0 fiasco so i didn't get to experience that mess. I have never had a rankdown ticket. With that said, i don't know of a champ that i would want to rank down currently on my roster. I just don't understand why ppl say rank ups should be forever when Kabam can change champs whenever suits them to keep up with the game.

I just don't understand why our decisions should last forever when the champ could be changed the very next day. It's impossible to know how a champ may be changed in the future. All we can go by when deciding who to rank up is how the champ performs today with today's content.

I don't see a problem if kabam offered rank down tickets that are champ specific when they make any changes to a champ. That would allow ppl the option of keeping their champ as is or ranking them back down. I don't see how it would change the balance of the game. A bunch of ppl ranked She-Hulk down and i haven't noticed it changing the game in any meaningful way. Maybe I am missing something. That's just my late night thoughts on the subject.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Stop playing the game if you really want to depend upon RDTs....
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Nop, not really
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Never hit the Disagree button so fast before. Didn't even bother to read the post; already knew the OP was on nonsense.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I started after the 12.0 fiasco so i didn't get to experience that mess. I have never had a rankdown ticket. With that said, i don't know of a champ that i would want to rank down currently on my roster. I just don't understand why ppl say rank ups should be forever when Kabam can change champs whenever suits them to keep up with the game.

I just don't understand why our decisions should last forever when the champ could be changed the very next day. It's impossible to know how a champ may be changed in the future. All we can go by when deciding who to rank up is how the champ performs today with today's content.

I don't see a problem if kabam offered rank down tickets that are champ specific when they make any changes to a champ. That would allow ppl the option of keeping their champ as is or ranking them back down. I don't see how it would change the balance of the game. A bunch of ppl ranked She-Hulk down and i haven't noticed it changing the game in any meaningful way. Maybe I am missing something. That's just my late night thoughts on the subject.

non sequitor, no one is arguing you should somehow not get RDTs when a champ changes,.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

A bunch of ppl ranked She-Hulk down and i haven't noticed it changing the game in any meaningful way.

RDT's allow you to bypass rank up gems. For instance, I ranked up She Hulk using a science 3 to 4 gem. I ranked her down and got t2a. Then I ranked her back up with a 2016 science gem. Since I got all the gold and iso back,, I essentially just turned a rank up gem into the raw materials, which are much more valuable

If we were getting RDT's every month everyone would just do this to convert their rank up gems. It would make the 2015 gems utterly meaningless since most 2015 champs aren't all that great and t2a is better allocated elsewhere.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Rank Down Tickets are not meant to be a regular part of the game and will only be given if a specific situation warrants it.
This discussion has been closed.