**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guys let's be reasonable about these compensations here.

I see a lot of post of people wanting rank down tickets and 5 star shards for this maintenance, but let's be serious here. This maintence only effects timed events such as arenas and Alliance Quest right now. So far as a reasonable compensation for Arena I would suggest extending the time period by an additional 8 hours on the end of all ending arenas or if kabam does not want to extend the time give everyone who competed in any of the arenas 30 stamina refills to get their fights in. Next is AQ, of course cutting the timer to 30 minutes is required but because some have been cut out mid fight everyone should receive 3 team alliance revives and 3 team potions. This is within reason and not going overboard

Comments

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    No I think everyone getting their map rewards for 100%, raised prestige for every map as complete, and pots and revives for those we have lost would be good compensation.
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Any reward is reasonable and shouldnt be excluded in choosing in my opinion. Why they hoarding the great rewards anyway they make great money as it is. Giving rank down tickets wont hurt them or the sales at all
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    I'll be cool with either 1 4 star awakening gem or Some alliance potions and stamina/arena boost.
  • Options
    Still 1 hour timers. Wtf kabam. So many outages today that we have no chance to complete on 1 hour timers now. Pls go to 30mins timers and give us some alliance revives and heals for those of us who have basically died from all the outages!!
  • Options
    AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    I kinda want a 4* Awakening gem crystal
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Why is everyone talking about constipation? XD
  • Options
    Fully agreed with OP. This outages have only affected arena runs, quest runs and AQ fights. Asking for shards, gems, rank down tickets are really irrelevant to what's happening. Would have thought the community be asking for refills, heals, revives and ****, 30 minute timers?!
  • Options
    They should give us back what we lost that's fair
  • Options
    STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    edited August 2017
    AURELIUS wrote: »

You got to think logically here would you have gotten a 4 star awakening gem crystal if the game never went down. Unless you were completing chapter 4, 5 or RTTL that wasn't happening and you could easily pick back up where you left off when the game came back up
  • Options
    biggestnoobbiggestnoob Posts: 56
    I lost health and champions in AQ because of the outage. I demand all my champs be brought back to 100% health because every time i went into a fight and defeated the node i got booted from the game and my champs were KO'd even though i hadn't taken any damage. This is ludicrous
  • Options
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    arena isnt effected everyone was down you all lost the same time frame

Uh huh..players catching up to match cutoffs before they sleep? But hey, Android players were compensated right after an arena ended with arena boosts and refills.

• Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Depends on timezone. Brits were asleep and lost nothing.
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    Reasonable? Why should the player mass be reasonable? You know how unreasonable kabam has been?
  • Options
    Mano73Mano73 Posts: 10
    I've lost two of my 3 champs in Aq from this. I remember when you guys use to compensate us for maintenance scheduled or not. These Glitches have been apparent all week and I just chopped it up as something to work through as always. It's easy for Me to walk away from this game, however i enjoy playing it in my down time. I feel that we should be compensated with a couple quest revives/heals and a reasonable champion offer of our choice, like you guys did last week with Green Gobblin cause we all know we won't get anything free from you guys except a two star champion... which all of mines are max signature already. Show a little love to us smaller guys that spend and grind like the big dogs.
  • Options

[/quote]

thats because HALF the players got messed up if they all get the same its still balanced[/quote]

You aren't grasping my point here, there are players trying to push their score up before they sleep and in their FREE TIME..these players are the ones that are getting affected! Having these outages may have well bumped them down.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I won't comment on compensation because there's enough already. I will say that when these things happen, they affect everyone. Not just one part of the game. If no one can play, it affects everyone. They are aware of that fact, I'm sure. That's why they try to deal with it as fast as possible. Today was exceptionally challenging. Most I've seen in one day, actually.
  • Options
    STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    AURELIUS wrote: »

You got to think logically here would you have gotten a 4 star awakening gem crystal if the game never went down. Unless you were completing chapter 4, 5 or RTTL that wasn't happening and you could easily pick back up where you left off when the game came back up.
  • Options
    AtomBombAtomBomb Posts: 9
    You guys are all way off point, we all just going to let those people that benefited from running the heroic map over and over. Hoarding all those 5 star and 4 star shards. I think this gives them an advantage over us players who worked hard to get where we are and spent more than 7k on this game to get ahead. They probably got tons of crystals because it was the first map of heroic they did this glitch on and that's only 1 energy per tile. I think deserve generic awakening 5 star gems and more for these people getting free t4 basics, 5 star shards and 4 star shards, and a premium crystal every run. We need to make a stand here because we are paying customers and deserve to be equals.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    I won't comment on compensation because there's enough already. I will say that when these things happen, they affect everyone. Not just one part of the game. If no one can play, it affects everyone. They are aware of that fact, I'm sure. That's why they try to deal with it as fast as possible. Today was exceptionally challenging. Most I've seen in one day, actually.

The game went down five times last night. Wonder how many people lost champs because of it? I took a health penalty three times in AQ because they couldn't get **** in order. How is that even remotely fair to the player base? Why should I be held responsible for Kabam's missteps? Doesn't matter how well you play when the **** will just undercut the progress.
  • Options
    AtomBomb wrote: »
    You guys are all way off point, we all just going to let those people that benefited from running the heroic map over and over. Hoarding all those 5 star and 4 star shards. I think this gives them an advantage over us players who worked hard to get where we are and spent more than 7k on this game to get ahead. They probably got tons of crystals because it was the first map of heroic they did this glitch on and that's only 1 energy per tile. I think deserve generic awakening 5 star gems and more for these people getting free t4 basics, 5 star shards and 4 star shards, and a premium crystal every run. We need to make a stand here because we are paying customers and deserve to be equals.

Been there, done that. This has happened in the past, thinking the Ultron monthly quests? Similar glitches happened and players hoarded the shards. Kabam swiftly took action and removed all prizes won. And now..stop fishing for extra rewards that aren't relevant to the topic at hand! Lol
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    I love seeing the "I demand" and "i should get".
    It has already been stated that there is no talk of compensation.
  • Options
    Hey Everybody,

We are very sorry for the outages last night. Our team worked through the night, and are continuing to work around the clock to find the source of the problems, and to ensure that it's taken care of so that it doesn't happen again. We think we're close to the solution, but must test it to be sure.

We were able to move quickly on the 30 Minute timers last night, but have not discussed any further impact quite yet. We will definitely be talking to the team about measuring how this affected different players and groups, but don't have anything more to share at the moment. We'll keep you informed if that changes.
This discussion has been closed.