**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are Kabam's special events getting worse?

October's side event was garbage in my opinion and November's don't look good either. Like, November is supposed to be the big month the ending of the Fantastic Four arc in the game. I'm finding that I have to grind more to earn less. What is Kabam thinking?

Comments

• Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    I had a thread asking the same thing and it got taken down... lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Based on when they released advanced info for whats to come we getting a side quest on 5th anniversary where we will revist past battles so i say december is looking good
  • redm4nredm4n Posts: 48
    November’s side event looks like a complete waste of energy and time. The amount of fights vs the lack of rewards makes that event. Big ol no from me.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    a celebrity challenge would be awesome! i think last one was for the champion. i might be wrong
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    monomugg said:

a celebrity challenge would be awesome! i think last one was for the champion. i might be wrong

It was for cap marvel back at the start of the year, thebone where everything was aspect of war
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★

We're sorry to hear you haven't been enjoying things lately! We definitely want to hear feedback on this and appreciate any constructive thoughts you can share with us.

Less grind. More challenge. Better rewards.