**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★

Are all of Kabam in an alliance together? That would be pretty cool.

Actually I'm really interested by this, too. Do you guys all play together? Or are you interspersed throughout the community, so as to compete against one another? Could we theoretically be talking to one of you guys in a LINE recruiting room and not know it?
  • Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    @Kabam Miike sorry for tagging you, I am not able to post a video but the bug still exists, if you just pass it on to team.

And much love. **** happens but it's fine, alteast it's being fixed. Have a good day sire
  • Webby72 said:

What’s your favourite champ added to the game because of their lore in game? Personally it’s got to be Ægon. You didn’t skimp on that character and I love it!

I made the mistake of trying to read through all the questions before answering but they are all just popping up too fast now, so forgive me if I'm a little behind. I gotta agree with Kabam Miike on Guillotine/Morningstar/2099 being some of my favorite sources of lore to come to the game. The story arc of the Guillotine lineage over the past few years has been one of my favorite story threads. I feel like last month's story added so much depth to all of the character's involved and I couldn't be more proud of our writing team.

One of my favorite items in the game was the Infinity Claw that we saw in the Rise of the Black Panther quest that came out early last year. I couldn't get over how cool it was! (I know this wasn't a character, but I'll take any excuse I can to talk about it.)
  • theoretical scenario:
    you've been hit with a giant black hole bug that's caused the game to full go down. this is the worst bug that's ever hit the game. the entire game playing population is up in arms, pleading that the bug be fixed. the entire kabam office is called in to work on fixing it overnight. nobody gets to leave until its been fully fixed. you're on full bug fix war room lockdown. tension is high, pressure is on, it feels like the heat has been turned up to max and the air is filled with the sounds of game developers brains running on overdrive.

what local restaurant/food are you calling in for delivery? you're locked to anything in downtown vancouver.

If it's my choice, and it can't be outside the Downtown core, I am going with Mezcaleria in Gastown! I know we talked about Sal y Limon vs Tacofino, but Mezcaleria beats them both for me!
  • Hey everybody,

We're still in Maintenance right now, and while we work through it, I thought we'd give you an opportunity to ask us, and each other, questions. They can be about the game, life, favourite foods... whatever!

Let's chat.

(PS. We're still working on a fix, so I might disappear for a little while at a time.)

Ps4, Xbox One, or console?
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    FYI, game let me back in. I had 2 fights left in epic fantastic invasion (domino and then namor boss) to get 100% exploration. I beat domino but it did not register and I had to fight her twice more before it would let me advance to namor. Then I had to beat Namor 3 times before it let me finish that run and told me I had 100%.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    My question has direct correlation to the bug and outage. We defeated a war boss 4 times and had teammates use items towards a fight that was already won. In turn didn't actually get the clear. I didn't even look at AQ yet. A few pots and an apology don't rectify a season war loss and AQ debacle. Well there be actual action and compensation? I'm sure you are at defcon 26... but a viable question.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    What does this mean? "UPDATE 2: We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem."

Does it mean some players are able to play and others can not. What happens to the time we missed on Doom Invasions? Will we get compensation for missing the time to play it due to the server maintenance?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★

Hey everybody,

We're still in Maintenance right now, and while we work through it, I thought we'd give you an opportunity to ask us, and each other, questions. They can be about the game, life, favourite foods... whatever!

Let's chat.

(PS. We're still working on a fix, so I might disappear for a little while at a time.)

How will AQ scores be adjusted ? We got kicked on boss with plenty of time left, already beat him once but now it’s showing we only completed 2 of 3 and will lose peak milestones over 5 days due to loss of prestige
  • Riki_willRiki_will Posts: 23
    How will Alliances be compensated for down time close to the end of 1st day of AQ? Causing some BGs not to complete the quest.... lossed rewards, points and prestige?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Asking again if taskmaster bugs will get fixed ?
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 69
    @Kabam Miike is this a secret fix to pure skill mastery? Haha just kidding with you as we've chatted about this several times already. But if you have any update on that issue I'd love to hear it.
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46

Ok imma do it.

IS IT BEING SO NAIVE THAT IM EXPECTING A BIG beefy COMPENSATION FROM THIS ISSUE? @Kabam Miike

No it's not we should be getting some compensation. I'm hoping energy revives.
  • NitroReaperNitroReaper Posts: 32

OzFearUs said:

Favorite console game of all time.

Mine is OG Tomb Raider...loved spending ours trying to figure out how to open a door. I actually miss that focus in the newer versions.

Halo 2
    Interesting... wonder how the new Halo Infinite will turn out
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    EXACT same thing happened to me. I have the screenshot n all

AW war.. I was kicked out after beating the boss .. I saw the stat sheet if the win and was not allowed back in.. our team was very close to winning this AW

• DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★

I've been campaigning for Dazzler to come to the Contest! Or Jubilee... Neither of these were very popular Mutants, but I think we could do them justice!

Who do I have to bribe to bring Jubilee, honestly? She'd be so awesome to have in the contest!!!!
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Do you guys have any plans to revamp the Duel system that exists within the game?
  • Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    What would be some underrated champs that haven't yet been discovered like for example doc oc in the last month
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★

@Kabam Miike
    Favorite adult beverage? I like single malt scotch.

Old Fashioned for sure
    Small batch bourbon with an ice ball. Perfect drink with a cigar.

• jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★

theoretical scenario:
    you've been hit with a giant black hole bug that's caused the game to full go down. this is the worst bug that's ever hit the game. the entire game playing population is up in arms, pleading that the bug be fixed. the entire kabam office is called in to work on fixing it overnight. nobody gets to leave until its been fully fixed. you're on full bug fix war room lockdown. tension is high, pressure is on, it feels like the heat has been turned up to max and the air is filled with the sounds of game developers brains running on overdrive.

what local restaurant/food are you calling in for delivery? you're locked to anything in downtown vancouver.

If it's my choice, and it can't be outside the Downtown core, I am going with Mezcaleria in Gastown! I know we talked about Sal y Limon vs Tacofino, but Mezcaleria beats them both for me!
    A bold 3rd challenger appears in the vancouver taco turf wars. You may have given me the spot for food before i head home today. expectations are high!
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 153 ★★
    Still having to fight champs 3x in AQ and in epic extra event quest, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh 😞
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike It's my birthday next week if I buy one of the offers for 5* Doctor Doom can you rig my crystal so I can pull 5* Doctor Doom?
  • Little pig, little pig.....let me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    @Kabam Miike has the AI thrown a special attack while your were hitting into thier block? Or is that just for us
This discussion has been closed.