**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reward from test of the cavalier disappeared again

I had the final milestone reward from the previous test of the cavalier event saved in my reward stash with over 24 hours left on it. I do that because i have energy refills already in overflow, and I want to delay more refills going on there as long as possible. Anyways, I just leveled up a champ and that reward disappeared. I checked everything and it’s totally gone, again.

This is the 3rd time this has happened. First time I thought I made a mistake. 2nd time I sent a ticket and support said everything was in my inventory, but I had my doubts. This time I know for sure that the items are not in my inventory, they’re just gone.

I don’t think this is related to the outages since this has happened going back the last 3 sigil events.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    If you keep it to long in in the shash to clams Ther wil be gone
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    Gamer said:

If you keep it to long in in the shash to clams Ther wil be gone

I had a day and like 10 hours left before it was gonna expire
  • Can you please get back into contact with Support about this one? It may not seem ideal, but they're going to be the best at seeing what happened on your account in a way we can't here!
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40

Can you please get back into contact with Support about this one? It may not seem ideal, but they're going to be the best at seeing what happened on your account in a way we can't here!

@Kabam Vydious I did contact support, the email said there's lots of people with the same issue and they will get back to me. Sounds like maybe they thought this is related to the outage based inability to claim rewards, but I don't think this is related. Seems like when the new Test of the Cavalier shows up, it just overwrites any previous unclaimed rewards from the previous event. Hopefully that's something y'all can address on an update.