**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cull Obsidians SP2 doing no damage?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
Just fought spidey (classic) in the event quest today, and during fury mode I hit him fully with my sp2 and no damage was done? Has this happened to anyone else? Im on IOS if that helps at all.

Comments

• Hey there, would you happen to remember what nodes were active during the fight or which specific quest it happened in?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    This months event quest on master difficulty, chapter two, quest two. The nodes were iso-infused and sp3 active. If it would help I think i hit him then it said evade and he was still being hit with no damage taken, if I can I’ll try to redo the fight to see if I can get it to happen again.