**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season 13 Rewards

When will the season 13 rewards will be sent????

Any update regarding this

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    You could repeat answer in numerous same threads :) no need to create new one
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    as you can see, there are many threads regarding this... but to answer your question, no, there are no communications whatsoever that indicate when the rewards will be sent
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    will be sent next Tuesday, don't see the big deal as long as we end up getting it, unless you're in desperate need of shards
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Google "Blizzard soon" for an answer.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,010 ★★★★★

will be sent next Tuesday, don't see the big deal as long as we end up getting it, unless you're in desperate need of shards

Completely untrue.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Reverb79 said:

It’s not a matter of being impatient. This is now about the way Kabam abuses it’s paying customers. During this entire period Kabam continues to release new OFFERS in the games store, while the issues surrounding specific characters, AW, AQ and game-play are ongoing! How about Kabam delivers solutions for the ongoing crashes and bugs before asking us to buy more items to use in their broken game?! Give us an ETA on when we should expect these rewards. BTW I have recent email correspondence from Kabam stating that the carousel crystal spin animation has not bearing on the actual drop. So when you think you missed the 5* champ by one, that isn’t what’s happened. Kabam systems is set to keep a “strong balance” in your account. While it’s true that this a different issue, I’d just like everyone to know that Kabam is constantly screwing its consumer base. So wile ending season 13 abruptly seems like a new low for Kabam, it isn’t.

Offers are done automatically, it takes more effort to stop them than to create them. They have also given the best they can, it will be done either at the very end of this week or next week. Ending season 13 wast a bad thing, the community was litterally demanding it. your post count is 5, so I assume you were not here to see all the demands.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Reverb79 said:

It’s not a matter of being impatient. This is now about the way Kabam abuses it’s paying customers. During this entire period Kabam continues to release new OFFERS in the games store, while the issues surrounding specific characters, AW, AQ and game-play are ongoing! How about Kabam delivers solutions for the ongoing crashes and bugs before asking us to buy more items to use in their broken game?! Give us an ETA on when we should expect these rewards. BTW I have recent email correspondence from Kabam stating that the carousel crystal spin animation has not bearing on the actual drop. So when you think you missed the 5* champ by one, that isn’t what’s happened. Kabam systems is set to keep a “strong balance” in your account. While it’s true that this a different issue, I’d just like everyone to know that Kabam is constantly screwing its consumer base. So wile ending season 13 abruptly seems like a new low for Kabam, it isn’t.

Offers are done automatically, it takes more effort to stop them than to create them. They have also given the best they can, it will be done either at the very end of this week or next week. Ending season 13 wast a bad thing, the community was litterally demanding it. your post count is 5, so I assume you were not here to see all the demands.
    Offers are auto generated ? And from where are you getting this info ? Did a Mod tell you about this or are you as usual making wrong things up with confidence and trying to misguide us ?
    offers are automatically sent out, do you think someone is sitting at a computer every day and pushes out that offer at exactly the same time every day? That sort of precision is impossible via a human. I am not trying to misguide you, just because you are not one who thinks rationally does not make that on me.
  • Shutting down this thread. Remember to be respectful and mindful of your fellow Summoners. We don't have an update yet, but once we do we'll inform everyone.
This discussion has been closed.