**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any updates yet?

Hey y’all

If I could make a suggestion, could you put the banners back up on the Forums the way you did during the outage? Just something where we could look in and see how things are going, even if it’s only updated a couple times a day. This would probably even save you guys some time running down individual posts and tags if the community knows that news is coming even if it’s nothing definitive.

We are now 12 hours behind when we would normally receive our AW Season rewards and still nothing. Is there any update on when we will see those rewards? Also, I still can’t receive milestone rewards from a Mutant Combat or whatever it was. It was a little thing that I wasn’t pushing for, but some of the guys in my alliance are missing Mercenary Milestones and nobody wants 1000 5* shards mocking them like that.

Also, in the time since the outage Kabam has continued with their usual stream of deals in the unit store. Probably on a timer, okay I get it. What bothers me is them still releasing 6.3 today along with announcing the AQ changes. Shouldn’t the people working on that have been on the team trying to fix what went wrong instead of pushing more changes? I wouldn’t be painting my bedroom while I know the kitchen’s on fire.

Comments

• An update had been partially given over HERE. As for the release of 6.3 and mention of changes: we're going to keep moving forward. That doesn't mean we aren't working to resolve an issue. There is no reason to full stop the game and the content many of y'all are still playing because we're working on resolving the issues with War and claiming rewards. Things will be fixed. Until then, the game will move forward unless we state otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.