**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will you guys stop nerfing champs secretely!!!

Common guys be honest. First you guys nerfed Black widow, then you guys nerfed Dr.strange, then scarlet witch, then you did something with The Vision AOU as his L1 only doing power burn not damaging opponents at all. And now you messed with Hawkeye (awakened)... once his hamorage damage was severe, opponents were bleeding the whole fight. And now his bleed damage just disappear in few secs. What is this? If you are some changes atleast inform your players. Atleast show some honesty and decency.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Vision is not a nerf. It's a bug. Who were you fighting?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    It's never a nerf. It's game mechanic adjustment to balance champs' abilities.

• AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said prvious that they don't nerf silently champs. They will always (after that 12.0 fiasco) announce changes within the champion mechanics. If something is wrong with the champs than it is a bug and we should open a post in the Bug section and report it.
    Also that Vision problem is under investigation and I think confirmed a bug. Which, come on, happens aber big updates. Don't be paranoid ;)

I call BS they silent buff/nerf champions alot whether you see it or not they buffed Capt Americas dupe ability to be able to have 100% perfect block if you do it right but never said anything about it
  • Wasn't Hawkeye recently nerfed too in terms of his sig ability only triggering once now
  • AURELIUS wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said prvious that they don't nerf silently champs. They will always (after that 12.0 fiasco) announce changes within the champion mechanics. If something is wrong with the champs than it is a bug and we should open a post in the Bug section and report it.
    Also that Vision problem is under investigation and I think confirmed a bug. Which, come on, happens aber big updates. Don't be paranoid ;)

I call BS they silent buff/nerf champions alot whether you see it or not they buffed Capt Americas dupe ability to be able to have 100% perfect block if you do it right but never said anything about it

When did they buff him?
  • NobleFourNobleFour Posts: 28
    Wasn't Hawkeye recently nerfed too in terms of his sig ability only triggering once now

If I remember correctly this was always the case, they just added a sentence in his description that states this fact in the last update
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Wasn't Hawkeye recently nerfed too in terms of his sig ability only triggering once now

It always was once per fight they just updated the sig to say so check the patch notes
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    AURELIUS wrote: »

• TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    Hawkeye sig ability has worked fine but I have noticed certain champs have been able to cut it short like agent venom, he has been shrugging it off early. I have still seen most just bleed out.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    TBKlann wrote: »
    Hawkeye sig ability has worked fine but I have noticed certain champs have been able to cut it short like agent venom, he has been shrugging it off early. I have still seen most just bleed out.

Agent Venom is supposed to be able to shrug it off early...that's a part of his ability. It's the same when you use Wolverine against him and he shrugs off stacks of bleeds.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited August 2017
    numerous threads about vision bug already created and replied to by mods.

they were able to replicate the issue and are working to find out what the cause is so they can fix it
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

they were able to replicate the issue and are working to find out what the cause is so they can fix it

I'm sure its a big priority for them.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Vision is a known bug.

Hawkeye is not a bug. Some champs, like Agent Venom, can shrug off debuffs including bleeds.
  • JcmdawgJcmdawg Posts: 22

Are they working hard to correct it or hardly working?
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

They'd be working a lot harder if it cost THEM $$$ instead of costing us $$$

This bug also effects OG Vision, and he cost real $$$ in game to acquire. They should have had it fixed faster, but we can see the priorities.
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    They have been doing this since a few months after the game came out. Kabam is not required to tell us about any changes so they won't if they know we won't like them or possibly notice them. It's a screwed up system.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★

No, he's been like that for a year+ at least.

This is from August 2016:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUFdsymh9Ac

Kabam just added a note in his abilities so it doesn't confuse people.
  • Silently nerfing a champion isn't something we do. Any changes made to a champion is made known to all of you so that you can be aware of it before encountering it in-game. If there is a difference that you notice there is a chance it may be a bug and we would definitely like to know about it.

With that said, we are aware of the Vision bug and are thankful for everyone who has brought it to our attention. Unfortunately, a lot of bugs can't be fixed within a day. When we are notified we don't let them linger in the game longer than they have to, but that can vary depending on the bug. Every bug is different and requires different attention.

Server side bugs are much easier to address and have a quicker turnaround, but if the bug requires an investigation that leads into engineering time (especially performance related) it'll take longer. Gameplay bugs that affect a champions mechanics aren't going to be easily found solutions and thus it can take longer.

If we could snap our fingers and fix all the issues instantaneously we would, but that isn't possible. Progress has been made and will continue to be made towards fixing these and future problems that may be found. When information is updated, it'll be shared. Until then, please keep this in mind when making future posts in the forums.
This discussion has been closed.