**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI cheating that needs to be fixed

Captain_AmazingCaptain_Amazing Posts: 271
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Let's get a list of AI cheating/errors that need fixing.

I get the AI increasing its speed as if it's overclocking. And I'm getting parried by blocks that are far too early. As in it starts blocking before I dash in and still gives itself parry stun.

Both of these happen in AW only. And need fixing.

Anything like this happening for other people?

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Pyslock in aq I can never attack her after her heavy if she has a bar of sp. She will always trigger so before I can dash in. Same goes for all syms. Day 4 and 5
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    I noticed it much more with syms this day 5.

The auto heavy I did not command when I was blocking then being l2d across the map is always fun...
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Pyslock in aq I can never attack her after her heavy if she has a bar of sp. She will always trigger so before I can dash in. Same goes for all syms. Day 4 and 5

I've seen this too lately. Totally unexpected.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

I've seen this too lately. Totally unexpected.

Just tested this is not an AI bug. this to do woth psylocke herself not the AI control.
    If you are using psyloke and ehile her heavy attack animation is still going and you hit the soecial button at the right/multiole times she will immediatly use her sp1 with no break between animations. So cam create a powerful combo if u use
    it to your advantage
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Other champs/syms can also launch specials at the tail end of their Heavy animations.
    AI being able to move before you can after an L3 from either side.
    AI taking a mini-dash back where they step back two feet, just enough for your attack to whiff, and then counter with their suddenly in-range attacks.
    AI parries that are started too early, but still work, as mentioned above. Happens in Arena as well though.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    fg5bb6mw7bvn.png
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    fg5bb6mw7bvn.png

He dodged your beams by stepping to the left

Damn I want that dodge-parry mastery!
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    fg5bb6mw7bvn.png

He's got wood. It happens.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    It's similar to Mordo astral evade, but only Groot AI gets it
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    And all those bugs.....the L3 where I can't move but the AI heavies me is utter ridiculousness. Also been seeing ALOT of champs....in arena, quest, and every mode of gameplay....they are able to ignore Parry, but have no way they should be able to. Had Hulk ignore Parry 3 different instance in one fight against GP. Hulk should not be able to ignore anything, much less parry
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    And all those bugs.....the L3 where I can't move but the AI heavies me is utter ridiculousness. Also been seeing ALOT of champs....in arena, quest, and every mode of gameplay....they are able to ignore Parry, but have no way they should be able to. Had Hulk ignore Parry 3 different instance in one fight against GP. Hulk should not be able to ignore anything, much less parry

Did it actually say parry on the screen though? The timing is off with parry overall which many times is causing misfires of it that would have worked in the past.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    He dodged your beams by stepping to the left
    It's the latest stealth change. The AI fight in 3D now. We're still stuck in 2D. :wink:
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    The dormammu one is really frustrating. Could easily take him down fully noded with star lord but since the last update he's clipping me when he shouldn't be. There's also no pushback like there normally would if a hit had connected which is strange. Not sure how he needed to be fixed, he was fine before but now he's interacting weirdly on his combos. Hopefully he'll go back to the way he was.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    That happened to me twice
  • Hey gang,

Dropping by to share some inside thoughts on the situation towards AI appearing to be "cheating".

Where I can totally see why there's frustration with this, I got to bring up that these AI are capable of doing such things. What you see AI doing can also be done by a player controlled champion if timed correctly. It can appear to be impossible, but the ability is there and achievable.

Understandably there will be frustration towards actions made by AIs that make a battle harder, but keep in mind that there are mechanics meant to be in the game and not considered a bug. This thread is going to be one of those and I will be closing it for that reason.

If you feel like you've run into a bug, please post a discussion within Bugs and Known Issues or search the forums using the Search Tool to see if there are already discussions on the topic. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.