**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is graphics getting worse on android?

So after the last update a lot of special effect and animations got significantly worse... Any thoughts?

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Mine are the same as always. What's your device? I'm playing on a Galaxy S8
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Mine have always been terrible. One of the biggest reasons I can't play certain champs or do certain content due to the incredible lag I get with some sp attacks. I'm on a huawei btw
  • IroetIroet Posts: 9
    Snizzbar said:

Mine are the same as always. What's your device? I'm playing on a Galaxy S8

LG G6 but this is the first time that happend to me, i know the downgrades from ios to android but this is ridiculous
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    I've noticed a change but it's in the right direction it's probably because I updated my pixel to the pixel 4 but honestly the games now playing as good and fast as the iPad now ?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Iroet said:

So after the last update a lot of special effect and animations got significantly worse... Any thoughts?

You discovered Emma second hidden form Gray form Lmao
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Iroet said:

Am I the only one that finds this completely hilarious?
  • Chadhogan said:

I've noticed a change but it's in the right direction it's probably because I updated my pixel to the pixel 4 but honestly the games now playing as good and fast as the iPad now ?

Running a Samsung S9+. The game runs smooth as silk, and the graphics are pretty sick in comparison to what my S7 used to look like. I also used to reduce screen resolution to 720p on my S7. Running the game at 1080 now and it's clean. So yeah, that old iOS is better than Android is a thing of the past IMO. Just depends on your device now. @Iroet have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app as suggested above? Might help alleviate those issues.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★

Chadhogan said:

Running a Samsung S9+. The game runs smooth as silk, and the graphics are pretty sick in comparison to what my S7 used to look like. I also used to reduce screen resolution to 720p on my S7. Running the game at 1080 now and it's clean. So yeah, that old iOS is better than Android is a thing of the past IMO. Just depends on your device now. @Iroet have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app as suggested above? Might help alleviate those issues.
    Good luck doing a legends run on your S9+, While smooth game play is achievable on Android Load times are still behind & will always be due to the fragmentation on Android across thousands of devices/configurations vs the optimization that's able to be done for IOS designed for only 4 - 6 phones & 3-4 Processors.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    I just got a OnePlus 7t. Loading times are as fast as my iPad mini 5, zero combat lag.

The one major difference I’ve noticed is in ramped up difficulty fights where the AI is aggressive, the defenders dash attack is ridiculously fast. Impossible to react in time. Weird.

• tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    I upgraded my phone last November to the LG Q Stylo +. I noticed some lag in the first fight I did after I downloaded everything on to it. Did some checking, and it turned out that I can adjust the resolution and frame rate for games on it. The only real issue I had with it was after the January update, where it didn't matter what I did, the lag and crashing was unbelievable. Since about July, haven't had any real issues.
  • IroetIroet Posts: 9

Hey OP!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Yeah it didnt work...

• Hey @Iroet -

Can you reach out to our Support Team about this so they can help run different troubleshooting steps and gather more information from you? Thanks in advance!

Support
  • AttliaAttlia Posts: 63
    Darkhawk in null space mode really slows down my screen