**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No rewards AW Season 13 - matchmaking issue

I was in multiple allies during AW Season 13. I joined my current ally before war 8 and then due to match making issue we were not able to play war and then AW season ended abruptly.
I was not awarded any rewards but Kabam said whoever played one war will get rewards.
Atleast Kabam should give me rewards for playing AW season 13 based on my previous ally if not based on current ally.

Comments

• yodha2020yodha2020 Posts: 8
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    the likely do not keep track of that information and is the reason they are not able to give you those type of rewards. When you leave your alliance your war count drops to zero which is likely all they keep track of, if your war count is =>5 in this alliance you get prize, in this case 1, but they alerted everyone that this was going to be the case.
  • That isn't how it works. You would have had to have stayed in your previous alliance to receive rewards. We're sorry it didn't work out the way you'd intended in joining a new alliance, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do here for you.
This discussion has been closed.