**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sig Stones in Fantastic Invasion??

I got a notification about getting sig stones for fantastic invasion, but I had already completed it today, and I'm not seeing any sig stones in the rewards anyway. Anyone know what's up with this?

Comments

• Do you happen to have two accounts you switch between? At times notifications from your other account may pop onto your phone. It's a little annoying bug we're aware of but has been backseat to a lot of others.
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★

Do you happen to have two accounts you switch between? At times notifications from your other account may pop onto your phone. It's a little annoying bug we're aware of but has been backseat to a lot of others.

No, I only have one account.

I had already completed the Fantastic Invasion for today when I got the notification, so idk if that has something to do with it, but would be nice to get those sig stones!
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★

Do you happen to have two accounts you switch between? At times notifications from your other account may pop onto your phone. It's a little annoying bug we're aware of but has been backseat to a lot of others.

Any updates? I can see the sig stones in the rewards for the normal and heroic difficulties (which I don't complete), but as mentioned I had already completed master and epic difficulties before I got the notice and didn't receive the sig stones..

I suppose I'm just out of luck for this round?