**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Weekend Sale Clarification [Merged Threads]

Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Hey Kabam,

Just wondered if I could get a question answered in advance:

I saw the in game message today that says the sale will be all 4 days from this upcoming Friday until next Tuesday, however I was a little uncertain. Will there be new sales EACH DAY or will there be one sale that will last for 4 days?

Thanks in advance for your help/clarification!

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Seems to be all sales on Friday lasting all weekend
    Looks like all sales will be live on Friday and available all weekend. At least that's how I interpreted it
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    It said sales will not be altered or added so its same deal for all 4 days. Which is smart in case ppl are waiting a payday or something.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    I believe the community was unsure if there were going to be separate deals on Friday, Saturday Sunday and Monday....ie, spend all your money/units on Friday only to have a better deal pop up Monday.

I think this brings clarity to the concern, to most of us at least lol.

What clarity are you looking for?

Oh nothing, I put it up so other people could see. Starting to realise it was an in-game notification, which makes this post quite redundant... 😅
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

DalBot said:

This is correct. This year, we're choosing to have a single sale that's available all weekend!
    Do they reset each day or only one shot at each?
    I assume this also means that if you reach a new progression milestone partway through the weekend, the sales won’t be updated?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I assume this also means that if you reach a new progression milestone partway through the weekend, the sales won’t be updated?

that would make sense, if you were uncollected, were able to buy the rewards, then got cav and were able to buy those rewards it would be pretty unfair.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    This probably won't be confirmed, but can you say if the offers will be up to 15k units like the usual?
    Lormif said:

that would make sense, if you were uncollected, were able to buy the rewards, then got cav and were able to buy those rewards it would be pretty unfair.
    I thought so too, just got Elder’s Bane this weekend so looks like the prime time to put that t5b to use and clinch that Cav title
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

I thought so too, just got Elder’s Bane this weekend so looks like the prime time to put that t5b to use and clinch that Cav title
    good luck.
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    This is a great idea!
  • HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71
    edited November 2019
    Does the purchase limit reset each day or is it a limit of 3 like usual? @Kabam Miike
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If we r uncollected on Friday and don't purchase anything and become Cav on Saturday do we get the Cav offers?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

If we r uncollected on Friday and don't purchase anything and become Cav on Saturday do we get the Cav offers?

It says in the announcement that "the offers will not be altered during the cyber weekend."

Sounds like they will not be altered during the weekend.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Thanks for the clarification @Kabam Miike !
  • Does the purchase limit reset each day or is it a limit of 3 like usual? @Kabam Miike

If the purchase limits reset every day, I would assume it was a bug. The intent seems to me to be to allow players to spend on any day without fear they are missing out on anything if they buy early or buy late. If the purchase limits reset each day, that would seem to contradict the intent of the sales structure.
  • Shrimkins said:

Neotwism said:

It says in the announcement that "the offers will not be altered during the cyber weekend."

Sounds like they will not be altered during the weekend.
    It actually says something even stronger: it says "the sales presented will not be altered or added to" (emphasis mine). The "sales presented" is what the player actually sees in the game, so that very strongly implies that what the player sees at the start of the sale is the only thing they will see. "The offers" is a little ambiguous, because if they offer something for UC and something else for Cav, it is slightly unclear if the Cav offer will "become visible" when someone reaches Cav status, without the offer itself being altered. But "sales presented" seems much more direct. What you see is what you get, and all you'll get, for the entire weekend.

Of course, the wording could be wrong, but it otherwise seems pretty clear to me.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

This is correct. This year, we're choosing to have a single sale that's available all weekend!
    Great decision and communication!! Thank you!
  • Baggy86Baggy86 Posts: 12
    Can you confirm if there’ll be 2 types of deal like last year? 1 Type bought with cash and 1 type bought with units?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Wha5 was last years.....?

There were many deals available for 24 hours on the Monday after Thanksgiving. Now, these deals will be available from Friday to Monday.
  • AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78
    With all due respect, it's still unclear to me re: people who become Cavalier during this 4-day sale. Will we be offered the Uncollected package and then the Cavalier package (as people were on July 4th)? Would appreciate an official response.

[The announcement can also be merely an assurance that there will not be a better deal on Cyber Monday vs Black Friday (as was the case in prior years) so you might as well buy on Friday.]
    Another added bonus to running it for four days: many sites with be running Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for things like legitimate iTunes or Google Play gift cards. Think the Paypal or Costco deals or even sites like raise.com that offer discounted cards that also will have promo codes.

This is how the smart and ethical whales do it 😉
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    When can we expect the monster unit deal? Is that gonna drop Friday or Monday? Or will that also be a weekend long offer?