**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC Store...

Anyone know what's going on with the store?
Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Yes. For over a week. My wording is a little different, but the same effect.

I’ve contacted Support, but haven’t gotten a resolution.

Dr. Zola
  • Trevererik1_Trevererik1_ Posts: 45
    I purchased health potions for AQ and it won't let me use it. Shows I have 2 but the use button isn't lit up. I logged off and signed back on, nothing. I turned my phone off and on and nothing.
  • Trevererik1_Trevererik1_ Posts: 45

• @Trevererik1_ ummm... in that image you have 0 item uses left in AQ. That could be why you cannot use them.
  • Anyone know what's going on with the store?
    Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hey there, I would recommend going through out troubleshooting steps for either iOS or Android depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn't work, I would recommend getting in contact with our Support Team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".

• It appears that you've reached the item use limit for that AQ. You can see the current count of the remaining number of items that can be used at the top of that window.
This discussion has been closed.