**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Not admitting Parry is an issue and Evade bug still not being fixed is again a slap to players.

Why are you forcing us to take a year old bug as a mechanic now?

And expecially, are you gonna do exactly the same for parry? You never EVER denied parry had problems nor recognizes so, as alwais staying in the murky midle of just pretending you don't read the tons of posts in the forums.

Can we finally have you take a position over the parry issue?
Can we finally know IF you solving the evade/hit bug or you want us to take it as part of game mechanic?
Are you finally compensating for these last months of agony?

I think we deserve at least this, for baring with an absolutely pile of bugs game for the least 2 months?

Comments

• FlazinatorFlazinator Posts: 126
    I was happy to see all the bugs getting fixed but didsapointed to not see the evade/combo bug on there. As you said it's been over a year now and still no fix. I'm all for giving them time to fix bugs but this one has gone on for wayyyyy to long.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Not sure what you guys are talking about.

I can't remember the last time a champ that evades has evaded and then proceeded to combo me. Maybe it's a play style change but don't you think that you should probably change the way you play against champs like Spider-Man and NC?
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    In the old forums they said plenty of times parry was a issue
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Noobeeus wrote: »

I can't remember the last time a champ that evades has evaded and then proceeded to combo me. Maybe it's a play style change but don't you think that you should probably change the way you play against champs like Spider-Man and NC?

There was a long threat about it on the old forums and they admitted this was an ongoing bug. That same thread is here but they closed because they said they'll fix it.(lol)

The other day i was fighting NC in arena he did his heavy i dashed back to evade then ran in for a meduim attack. The word evade popped up in green text but he didnt move or teleport he just instantly countered with his special. You may not know what we're talking about but Kabam does and they're working on a fix. (Lol working on the same fix for who knows how long but they're working on it)

There was a long threat about it on the old forums and they admitted this was an ongoing bug. That same thread is here but they closed because they said they'll fix it.(lol)

The other day i was fighting NC in arena he did his heavy i dashed back to evade then ran in for a meduim attack. The word evade popped up in green text but he didnt move or teleport he just instantly countered with his special. You may not know what we're talking about but Kabam does and they're working on a fix. (Lol working on the same fix for who knows how long but they're working on it)

Oh i know all about it, since they said last time it was fixed I haven't noticed it again.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    edited May 2017

Oh i know all about it, since they said last time it was fixed I haven't noticed it again.

The other day was the first time since the fix that I experienced the AI not actually evade when the text popped up.

The bug that was never fixed happens on intercept. You get the intercept but the AI hits you then evades in one motion.

The other day was the first time since the fix that I experienced the AI not actually evade when the text popped up.

The bug that was never fixed happens on intercept. You get the intercept but the AI hits you then evades in one motion.

Never seen that one.
  • Alright everybody,

We know there are still issues that need to be fixed. This doesn't mean we haven't admitted they exist or aren't working on them. These issues are not as prevalent or easy to tie down as the other ones were, but that doesn't mean that we're not trying to fix them.

For the parry issues specifically, this affects different people in different ways and that makes it even more difficult to track down, but we think we have found what might be the cause. Unfortunately, this does not mean that we will have a fix for it right away, but only that we can start to work on a fix.

As for the Evade bug, this is one that has been fixed for the most part, but there is still one case that sometimes pops up, and we are working on it.

We're going to close this thread because it's strictly inciting, and doesn't offer anything to the conversation on these topics.
This discussion has been closed.