**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse is Coming!!!!!

2»

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    It's clearly Blackheart, you're both wrong.

Actually all jokes aside, when the hell is Blackheart going to be introduced??
  • elgaberinoelgaberino Posts: 74

Also what is this?
    Hi I'm Gabe. I go by Other MCOC Gabe in the community because of Gabriel Frizzera being the MCOC Gabe.

I run the MCOC Wishlist Poll and an associated Twitter and Facebook and Instagram. My goal role in the community is to drum up feedback from Summoners about what champs and improvements they hope will come to MCOC.

I created this Apocalypse image in Photoshop, using fragments of 6* frame PNGs I found online. The Apocalypse head, which I found on Google Image Search, is a render by DeviantArt user dopepope. (I have also created custom profile pics for other Summoners by request, such as MetalSonicDudeMSD and BLKSERAPHIM.)

MetalSonicDudeMSD profile picBLKSERAPHIM profile pic

The rating number is 20,201 because at the time I made it, the year was 2020 and the #1 most-requested future champ on the MCOC Wishlist Poll was Apocalypse. My plan was to have my profile pic always align with whichever champ is #1 on the poll, with the rating always being the year plus #1 (so next year it would have changed to 20,211). (On Twitter I've changed my profile pic rule because Summoner IMNewby gifted me a custom profile with my favorite future champ, Machine-Man. On Instagram and Facebook, which I update infrequently, I think the 20201 Apocalypse is still my profile pic.)

Several people have appropriated my creative work. One person stole it to make it their own profile pic on Instagram, while following me and liking everything I ever posted. Bizarre? Yes. But hard to be too angry; clearly a fan. The person in this thread appropriated the image, apparently, either in genuine excitement about the idea of Apocalypse possibly coming to the game in connection with Pyramid X, or sincerely believing this image to be an actual leaked Apocalypse champion profile, or in an insincere attempt to troll.

My apologies if this image caused problems or confused people. @Kabam Miike can vouch for my willingness to cooperate with the MCOC Team. If you'd prefer that I do not make real-looking champ profiles like this, I can steer away from it in the future.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Ronnieb54 said:

We went from kabaam mike to kabaam vydious a sith name if there ever was one does that mean that kabaam has stop pretending to be the galactic republic an come out as the imperial empire. I mean it is fitting givin the state of kabaam’s relationship with the player base

I prefer playing both sides of the field as a possible Smuggler. If you need me, I'll be on Nal Hutta.

Anywho, real talk-- my name is Latin based. :joy: The fact it is also a Destroyer is purely coincidental.
    lol
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Also what is this?
    Hi I'm Gabe. I go by Other MCOC Gabe in the community because of Gabriel Frizzera being the MCOC Gabe.

I run the MCOC Wishlist Poll and an associated Twitter and Facebook and Instagram. My goal role in the community is to drum up feedback from Summoners about what champs and improvements they hope will come to MCOC.

I created this Apocalypse image in Photoshop, using fragments of 6* frame PNGs I found online. The Apocalypse head, which I found on Google Image Search, is a render by DeviantArt user dopepope. (I have also created custom profile pics for other Summoners by request, such as MetalSonicDudeMSD and BLKSERAPHIM.)

MetalSonicDudeMSD profile picBLKSERAPHIM profile pic

The rating number is 20,201 because at the time I made it, the year was 2020 and the #1 most-requested future champ on the MCOC Wishlist Poll was Apocalypse. My plan was to have my profile pic always align with whichever champ is #1 on the poll, with the rating always being the year plus #1 (so next year it would have changed to 20,211). (On Twitter I've changed my profile pic rule because Summoner IMNewby gifted me a custom profile with my favorite future champ, Machine-Man. On Instagram and Facebook, which I update infrequently, I think the 20201 Apocalypse is still my profile pic.)

Several people have appropriated my creative work. One person stole it to make it their own profile pic on Instagram, while following me and liking everything I ever posted. Bizarre? Yes. But hard to be too angry; clearly a fan. The person in this thread appropriated the image, apparently, either in genuine excitement about the idea of Apocalypse possibly coming to the game in connection with Pyramid X, or sincerely believing this image to be an actual leaked Apocalypse champion profile, or in an insincere attempt to troll.

My apologies if this image caused problems or confused people. @Kabam Miike can vouch for my willingness to cooperate with the MCOC Team. If you'd prefer that I do not make real-looking champ profiles like this, I can steer away from it in the future.
    Why? This has been dead for months
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Apocalypse is too powerful for this game. May as well add Galactus next.
  • OYCOYC Posts: 13
    Told y'all Apocalypse IS COMING!!!!!!! Check out the Dev Diary Magneto update section. Can't wait!!!!!!
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Idc if its not real, all I want is Archangel to finally get a unique synergy when Apocalypse does get added.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    OYC said:

Told y'all Apocalypse IS COMING!!!!!!! Check out the Dev Diary Magneto update section. Can't wait!!!!!!

Yes, but not for your original reason (shown as being pic of Annihilus instead of Apocalypse)

That would be like someone showing a pic of a cat (Tigra) and saying Kitty Pride will be coming to game. Eventually that may be correct (sometime in future), but not because of a Cat picture (if Kitty is even related to a cat anyways 😀).
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    there are many villains it can be lol, the xmen didnt only just fight apocalypse
  • OYCOYC Posts: 13
    He's here!!!!!!!!! APOCALYPSE ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see him in a few days!!!!!! Told y'all!!!!!!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    OYC said:

He's here!!!!!!!!! APOCALYPSE ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see him in a few days!!!!!! Told y'all!!!!!!

Just. Let. The Thread. Die.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

OYC said:

Just. Let. The Thread. Die.
    Why don’t you let the guy be happy and express himself