**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Player caught cheating

I was recently in a alliance war where one of my alliance mates placed a 5/65 sig 200 iceman and I started spectating the war and someone came up with a stealth suit Spiderman only so I thought he would be backup he took the iceman by himself mind you this was a 4* without losing any health not a bit of health stealth Spidey is not coldsnap immune right? So how did this guy come out of a 5* 5/65 Iceman fight without out losing any health even if he played perfectly Iceman starts the fight with placing a coldsnap debuffs on you

Comments

• JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    Invulnerability boost?
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    I didn't think invulnerability boost ignored debuff damage I thought it just ate the first hits of physical attacks
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86

I didn't think invulnerability boost ignored debuff damage I thought it just ate the first hits of physical attacks

I'm not certain just a guess
    Jtarun said:

I'm not certain just a guess
    Oh ok sorry 😂
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Did they heal themself afterwards?
  • Metallic4Metallic4 Posts: 24
    The healing boost can give u up to 15% health back. So if he was fast enough...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Invulnerability does not protect against dots at the beginning of the fight. He could have healed after and use at 15% regen. But that’s still
    Unlikely
    Also I'm talking I was waiting to see if he would die in the fight and when he won the moment he was done I clicked on his profile and he was at full health so he wouldn't have had time to heal up
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    You really have time for this game to be concerned with things like this
    Nocko said:

isnt the most likely answer a display error?
    Like he did lose life and for whatever reason that data had not caught up yet for you at the time you were spectating?

Maybe that's all it was I was just confused and it didn't make any sense how that worked with the circumstances
  • If you are extremely concerned about it, we can look into it further but you'll need to reach out to our Support team to file the report!

If you are extremely concerned about it, we can look into it further but you'll need to reach out to our Support team to file the report!

It's probably just what @nocko said I don't want to get someone unfairly banned it's all good we won the war anyway so imo he probably wasn't cheating