**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

25.1.1 update in App Store

Was going through my updates in the App Store and saw this pop up after I started downloading stuff for the day. Didn’t see any forum posts on this; what did this entail? Apologies if I missed a message somewhere!

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

I just don't understand how a company can prepare an update and submit it to both Google and Apple but not mention it on their forums.
    Not in the Changelog thread, not in News and Announcements, not here in General.
    I find it massively annoying.

Amateur hour stuff. This game has been making too much money for too long to have so many Bush league followthrough issues.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Ya just had a in game download as well. Shady stuff indeed
  • HksBindraHksBindra Posts: 38
    Okay. So it's not just me who doesn't know what's going on.
    Feels nice to be part of the community that's kept in dark.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★

Snizzbar said:

I just don't understand how a company can prepare an update and submit it to both Google and Apple but not mention it on their forums.
    Not in the Changelog thread, not in News and Announcements, not here in General.
    I find it massively annoying.

Not in the play store, maybe some IOS related fix?
    it's in play store for me.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★

• X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    It's the crystal vault fix i think ... Vault is back like what it used to be
  • It's the crystal vault fix i think ... Vault is back like what it used to be

Well, the Crystal tabs have been going back-n-forth between its original order and then being all changed up. One time it would be one way, come back later (or open a crystal) and it gets changed, then changes back again, etc, etc, etc.

So seeing it being how it was originally is not necessarily because of the mini-update. Might just have been randomly OK for you at the last time you checked Crystals.

But if it is because the Update fixed it, that would be great. And at least should be mentioned by Kabam as to WHAT the Update is for.
  • Or does it maybe address some “Week 1/2” availability issue with Halls of Heroes ?
  • Does not seem to fix the “Week 1/2” problem with Halls of Heroes.

But I did see a solution for people who seem to be locked out of going back to Week 1 Quests after having finished all week 1 of a certain difficulty...

Upon completing Week 1, the Halls of Heroes TAB defaults to still being expanded , but on the currently unavailable Week 2. And you appear to be locked there.
    But click on the main Halls Tab (to collapse the whole thing), and then re-expand it again and you will be able to go back to Week 1 Quests.

Problem seems to be that the main Week 2 Tab is in a “Locked” state, and not just the actual quests that are within that Week. So the whole Wek 2 Tab can not itself be collapsed to re-access Week 1-4 choices (but at least you can collapse the ENTIRE “Halls” Tab, and accomplish the desired goal).
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Did anyone ever consider the fact that it might have been a minor hotfix that’s not even worth mentioning?
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    IcsGrec said:

Did anyone ever consider the fact that it might have been a minor hotfix that’s not even worth mentioning?

Hot fix for what tho ?
  • edited December 2019
    Hey all,

Sorry for the confusion, but from time to time we release minor Hot Fixes. Most companies don't mention those very minor patches, and though we do our best to, some of them will slip by.

This fix is for some content that hasn't made it live yet.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

Hey all,

Sorry for the confusion, but from time to time we release minor Hot Fixes. Most companies don't mention those very minor patches, and though we do our best to, some of them will slip by.

This fix is for some content that hasn't made it live yet, as well as a fix for the disappearing drop rates.

Now we know 🤪🤪
  • Well I was wrong. This is only for upcoming content, and the Drop Rates issue was fixed Live yesterday.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★

Well I was wrong. This is only for upcoming content, and the Drop Rates issue was fixed Live yesterday.

Gotcha thanks for clearing that up Miike 👍
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★

Well I was wrong. This is only for upcoming content, and the Drop Rates issue was fixed Live yesterday.

So the rush update doesn’t fix anything?
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Umm, if it's only for upcoming content why this....see picture below. Not accusing, but what aren't you telling us?

Didn't know that we could play offline. Lol
  • If it’s for upcoming December Anniversary events that just haven’t started yet, I’m sure they want everyone to have the new Update BEFORE the starting date for some of the other events. Otherwise that date would come, and then people would be complaining they couldn’t start on them right away.

At least we’ve had a week for the EQ already, and Var-4 has already been out a little bit, so nothing brand new today that having the update take up time tonight would get in the way of doing (other than the usual gameplay that is always affected at some point when they switch on the “required” status every update).
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Hey all,

This fix is for some content that hasn't made it live yet.

This is confusing, if it was a "minor" fix, then why is it forced on everyone?

I know you don't want to talk about content that will be unlocked soon, but, it seems it was more of a major fix than minor, since Kabam rarely does minor updates on the game client, and just waits for next month.
    edited December 2019
    This 100% pure speculation....I'm hoping that it has something to do with gifting crystals, and some way shape or form of detecting the EXTREME ABUSE of having multiple accounts.
    You know who you are, the one's who made Kabam get rid of the gifting badge's.