**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lot's of cheating on the gifting event from Top Alliances

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
Anyone see RichtheMan's youtube video?

Anyways, what they do is get old low level bogus accounts, load them with loaders and cheap units, then they go in and gift their regular accounts. So, they gain great items, and the entire alliance gets the points so they win the gifting event.

I know Kabam won't do anything because they make money out of it, but there is a moral and integrity issue here.

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Anyone see RichtheMan's youtube video?

Anyways, what they do is get old low level bogus accounts, load them with loaders and cheap units, then they go in and gift their regular accounts. So, they gain great items, and the entire alliance gets the points so they win the gifting event.

I know Kabam won't do anything because they make money out of it, but there is a moral and integrity issue here.

Its not cheating if you arent breaking any rules. If those accounts arent bots then its fine
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Of course it’s cheating and against any concept of fair competition. That has never really appeared to matter much to the top of this game though. Piloting, match making fixing, fraudulent units, using second account spies in competitors, etc. in they end though they are doing it to each other and they exist in a realm 99% of this game will never reach so to me, it is what it is
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

If you guys listen, there is something called "cheap units"...the big guys know what I'm talking about.. ....Gifting is the perfect opportunity to exploit this... Get a low account, gift 1000's of crystals..get it with cheap units...if it gets banned...so what... the receiver didn't buy the cheap units...but they get the benefits..

you guys get it now?

That’s pure speculation. You don’t know if those gifts being sent are done via legitimate units bought/earned or if through fraudulent means.

Plus this does nothing for people like me who have an alt in a different alliance that I ONLY use to farm units specifically for gifting events Christmas/Chinese New Years events. That account stays in the other alliance but I get the gifts. Are you saying that’s wrong too?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Weird. things disappear on this thread:

If you guys listen, there is something called "cheap units"...the big guys know what I'm talking about.. ....Gifting is the perfect opportunity to exploit this... Get a low account, gift 1000's of crystals..get it with cheap units...if it gets banned...so what... the receiver didn't buy the cheap units...but they get the benefits..

you guys get it now?

That’s pure speculation. You don’t know if those gifts being sent are done via legitimate units bought/earned or if through fraudulent means.

Plus this does nothing for people like me who have an alt in a different alliance that I ONLY use to farm units specifically for gifting events Christmas/Chinese New Years events. That account stays in the other alliance but I get the gifts. Are you saying that’s wrong too?
    Ok. I don't know...haha
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,720 ★★★★★

And how do you know that?
    What you don't understand is they will ban the unit cheaters not the receivers....so who cares about a low account.
    Zuro said:

He doesn’t. It’s pure speculation. There is a difference between “knowing” and “KNOWING”.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,720 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

He doesn’t. It’s pure speculation. There is a difference between “knowing” and “KNOWING”.
    That's my point he has provided no proof thus far
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

That's my point he has provided no proof thus far
    And he won’t. Because he has no proof.
  • Hey there, if you believe that you've seen suspicious activity within the game, you can report it and send any evidence you have directly to our Support Team to open an investigation. Please also keep in mind that we are not able to share any details of other accounts with anyone else, including any action that could be taken as the result of an investigation, if action is determined to be necessary.
This discussion has been closed.