**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You’ve stopped to never levels of shadiness

How can you call your latest offer a Tier 5 ‘Mutant’ (Class) Daily Card when the offer only gives you 2700 T5cc shards as a one off?!?

I have to admit that you got me.

I woke up, half asleep, and got the deak, thinking that I would be getting 2700 T5cc DAILY, as implied in the name, and therefore be able to R3 my Namor in 30 days.

But nooo...for $160 Australian I’m getting all of 2700cc shards.

Wow, what a deal.

You need to refund my money as you’ve once again resorted to false advertising to sell and stooge the community out if their hard earned.

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I would think you can contact support for a refund
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    I agree that was a terrible offer.. however.. there is no one to blame but yourself.. kabam can put out whatever they want.. but it is up to us to buy their offers or not..

The second last offer was a far better value..
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    This is awkward.
    You'll need to contact Support if you want to look into reversing it. If at all possible. As for the Offer, it's clearly stated what's included. Perhaps reading before buying is best in the future.
  • Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    You know how often people agree with grounded wisdom.and demonzfyre in the same thread? Yea it generally means the op is the one that's wrong
  • Options
    MultiManagerMultiManager Posts: 30
    edited January 2020
    Benefit of the doubt. Can safely assume the OP made a mistake here and Kabam didn't. Hopefully Kabam can see that this wasn't what the OP thought they were purchasing and process the refund, there's no shadiness here that I can see, it was just an honest mistake, we all make them.
  • Options
    Hey there, for account-specific requests, you'll need to get in contact with the Support Team. You can reach them directly from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.