**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New event very nice. But come on 23 energy...

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
It takes 18 energy to get to boss squirrel girl. From last fighting. That’s got to be a record. And 15 energy from the fight before that,

23 energy for two fights. I would rather have more fights. This is just a waste of energy. A unit grab or weak design.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    15+18=23? That’s news to me, but yeah, I agree it’s a bit pointless, just makes you use extra refills or spend extra time in the quest waiting
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Want us to put more fights on that Path? Because we can do that... Boss Fights! Let's bring back Thanos, since Squirrel Girl destroyed him.

The amount of Energy per Quest stays roughly the same from month to Month. So regardless of if there are more fights front loaded, backloaded, or large spaces in between, it doesn't really change. Don't see how that's a Unit grab, and if anything, it's some varied design.

Bring back thanos #makethebattlerelmgreatagain
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Exactly what Michael said above. Total energy is determined and then divided into paths. It's a common misconception that if these empty nodes were removed, the total energy will be removed. That is never gonna happen.

Lmao Michael. I chuckled
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    There is only 1 event I can recall that had a true excess of energy and it was the first of the infinity war quests because they front loaded the **** out of the energy in the first month in 3.2, but little did anyone know the following month that 3.2 would be 18 total energy. 3.1 is typically 6*63 and 3.2 is typically 63*7 energy and that month before the first appearance of thanos they put a TON of energy into the EQ. No one knew why all of the sudden it was way more and Kabam couldnt exactly spoil the next EQ to explain they were front loading the energy.
  • MyersVoorhesMyersVoorhes Posts: 26
    I wish they would make the paths like 4.6.6 when we fight Maestro. Just straight paths, I hate having to go left and then left right, and then left right left. Who is going to complain about straight paths, nobody needs these winding puzzle paths.
  • They look a lot nicer. I have no problem, as I assume most people don’t, in Kabam playing about with map designs as long as the energy output is pretty much the same.

A straight line might be more simple but it’s a bit dry
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

I wish they would make the paths like 4.6.6 when we fight Maestro. Just straight paths, I hate having to go left and then left right, and then left right left. Who is going to complain about straight paths, nobody needs these winding puzzle paths.

If you look closer they are more than winding puzzles. They are commonly images made from the paths. Like this month you can see Namor’s trident and Anni’s symbol, likely others; wouldn't be surprised if Doom, Thanos’ and others symbol are mapped out.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

Want us to put more fights on that Path? Because we can do that... Boss Fights! Let's bring back Thanos, since Squirrel Girl destroyed him.

The amount of Energy per Quest stays roughly the same from month to Month. So regardless of if there are more fights front loaded, backloaded, or large spaces in between, it doesn't really change. Don't see how that's a Unit grab, and if anything, it's some varied design.

As we've seen in the interviews there may be an uncollected level or higher in the future. Do you think this will have more fights or just harder fights? It be interesting if there was increase in difficulty and fights to do. I'm sure you might not have an answer but thought I'd ask anyways. As for the amount of energy posed in the question the poster should look into purchasing the sigil for faster energy refreshment.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I am not interested in doing the math but if I had to venture a guess, this eq is on the longer side of the scale