**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-Verse champions Can evade Venom Attaques under Mesmerise node

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
edited January 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Spider verse chqmpions Evade is supposed to be shutted down against venom since he got Reworked but suprisingly the mesmerise node can still togglle with spiders against him !
A possible answer that i might get is he only shutts the champions evade not the nodes but hey it's a spider and he cant do that..that's what the description says
think of it this way all other champions who have anti_evade mechanics would be shutting only the champions not the nodes and it's pretty much worthless this way

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Just like other champions, you need to trigger certain ability in order to shut down evade
  • Hey there, Venom is only able to ignore Evade for Spider-Verse Heroes while his Klyntar Buff is active. If it is removed for any reason, he loses that ability.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Hi thanks for responding everyone I never noticed The klyntar was actually a buff thought it was a passive effect There was a Pilfer node that purified the klyntar sometimes and sometimes not so i thought mesmerise responsible for the few evades the spider was doing .
    thanks for the clarrification again @Whodis @will-o-wisp @Kabam Zibiit