**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Acorn leftovers

I'm about to hit 1 mil and clean out the shop.
Is there a trade in at the end of the month for leftover acorns ? Is there a point for me to keep running epic?

Comments

• CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    I'm still wondering this too. I have 400k acorns AFTER getting AG lol
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    There supposed to be a grand total of around two million acorns from all events so whatever you don't use you can exchange for a Crystal near the end of the month that'll offer some low-level level prizes
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Shadowstrike oh is this real? I stopped playing the "ACORN' event after i got my AG. I guess I should keep playing and get more acorns then.
  • Small amounts of ...

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283

Small amounts of ...

Better than nothing. I'd say it's pretty good for free energy.
  • AtulitAtulit Posts: 11
    Will there be any plan for using those left over acrons ???
  • Atulit said:

Will there be any plan for using those left over acrons ???

See thread from just an hour before yours. Yes.
    jkcjmiji said:

Small amounts of ...

Better than nothing. I'd say it's pretty good for free energy.
    Good Hunting!

Here you go
  • Thanks for posting that! Apologies we didn't give you the answer here immediately.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    @Kabam Vydious when will we be able to purchase them ?
    We don't have any "official" announcement for this !
  • C4LH3LH4C4LH3LH4 Posts: 84
    Should I continue playing Acornucopia or it is useless after reaching 1 million?
    C4LH3LH4 said:

Should I continue playing Acornucopia or it is useless after reaching 1 million?

If you're uncollected and you have over a million acorns, you can buy everything in the store to clear all the Milestones and earn the Awakening gem. After that any acorns will be used to purchase a low-level Crystal to trade for shards, gold and other items.
  • Jack0312 said:

Not until the event is over.
  • C4LH3LH4C4LH3LH4 Posts: 84

Jack0312 said:

Mike,
    Can you give us more details about what will be available for trading the acorns?
    I have some Unbeatable Baskets, but I don’t want to waste time playing Acornucopia if the items are only gold or 4* shards
    Thanks
    edited January 2020
    C4LH3LH4 said:

Jack0312 said:

Mike,
    Can you give us more details about what will be available for trading the acorns?
    I have some Unbeatable Baskets, but I don’t want to waste time playing Acornucopia if the items are only gold or 4* shards
    Thanks

Well.. It's not just shards and gold.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They have stated it will be small amounts. I would doubt it's anything close to those levels