**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam should buff old champs rather then bring new

hey guys kabam should buff old champions rather then bring every month new champs how many guys agree with and they introduce so many characters but when we pull 5* or 6* stil old bad champs if they bring new champs they should up drop rates also new champions in crystal like so many new champs and i did’t pull much new champs still same old

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Nop. New champions will always be introduced, while old ones will be reworked
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    Reworking of old champs take too much time. Is really that hard?
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    The old champions whose animations are generic should be reworked, including Thanos and Kang
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Kabam has actually reworked a lot of champions over the last year or so.

Luke Cage
    Red Hulk
    She Hulk
    spider Gwen
    Gamora
    Venom
    Carnage
    Colossus
    Old Man Logan

They redid OG Hulk, Winter Soldier & Punisher a while back as well.
  • mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102
    MikeHock said:

Luke Cage
    Red Hulk
    She Hulk
    spider Gwen
    Gamora
    Venom
    Carnage
    Colossus
    Old Man Logan

But there's still many more old champions that are pretty much garbage and useless compared to newer champions
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    At the end of the day we need new champs in order to keep the game fresh and make people want to keep playing. New champs allow for new nodes and new obstacles and different approaches to game play.

Also game like this need to have a spectrum of champion worth. That’s what makes people keep grinding for that next crystals. If every champ you pulled was awesome then it wouldnt be as awesome when you finally pulled THAT champ.

All champs truly don’t need to be viable in endgame content. That’s not the point really. Would it be nice ya but there will always be a dud in the meta of any game(be it a gun type of class in a shooter or a champion in this game).
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    I am in favor of continuing to bring in new champions, but I believe they could buff / make rework more often the old ones
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    But why not release only one new champ a month and instead of the second one just rework an old champ?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    mmmpunch said:

MikeHock said:

Luke Cage
    Red Hulk
    She Hulk
    spider Gwen
    Gamora
    Venom
    Carnage
    Colossus
    Old Man Logan

But there's still many more old champions that are pretty much garbage and useless compared to newer champions
    Oh, I’m aware and I agree. I’d love to see buffs to a lot more 2014-2015/6 heroes. I just wanted to point out that they have reworked about 10-12 heroes over the last few years and it’s been very good for the game. Let’s hope they continue that trend.