**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Multiple accounts

Am i allowed to have multiple accounts on the same device and play both. I was thinking about starting a new account and working up a second one but i still very much want to keep my original. Also, is it against the rules to have both accounts as part of the same alliance. And info would be useful i dint want to have my account banned for making a mistake. I just love the game and want to ply more

Comments

• Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    Thanks, and are they both allowed in the same alliance as well?
    Thanks
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Yes you can. I did it for a while until i decided to let my 2nd account drop.
    Have you ever had issues with the inventory merging on both accounts. This just happened to me and i dont want to get banned for cheating
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    I've had 2 accounts for about 5 years. No problems. Sometimes in the same alliance, usually not. My second account I don't use much anymore, but if there is a really good login calendar or something I'll make sure to at least open it every day. Some of my old items are way over the max, since it was created in 2015 before there were caps on health potions and boosts and things.