**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delve into the Mojodome this February!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for an important message!

Hello Summoners! The season of love is almost upon us, but a certain Spineless One has more “entertaining” priorities! Two new Champions, the sequel to the heart wrenching Love is a Battlerealm 3, and more are coming your way!

Head over to the blog to learn more!

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Nick1109 said:

These are 2 Marvel characters I have never heard of.

That’s is partly why I love this game, and also annoying as some OGs have still not entered!

But it’s refreshing.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Nick1109 said:

They are classic X-Men related characters. Hopefully this means we will eventually get Spiral and Shatterstar.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Looks like things are taking a very strange turn. As long as it doesn't turn into a Faulkner book, it looks really cool.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Ugh anti life shield? Mojo is gonna be a royal pain calling it now lol.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    MOMEGA(MODOK/Omega) and Domino 2.0, how original 😑
  • H3ri0PH3ri0P Posts: 24
    So both champs are going to be tech? Longshot is an artificially created humanoid (based on wiki), so idk, maybe an android?? Though Mojo can be cosmic, his reliance on technology to even move is what makes think of him as a tech champ. And this Longshot guy may be a skill champ.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Mr. Waternoose?
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    90’s cartoons is where I remember these 2 from... well at least it’s not the exact same champ but with a different outfit this time
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    If you’re going with more obscure X-Men how about Warpath? But I suppose it’s nice to learn about more characters I didn’t know existed.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Love is a battlerealm is coming
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    H3ri0P said:

So both champs are going to be tech? Longshot is an artificially created humanoid (based on wiki), so idk, maybe an android?? Though Mojo can be cosmic, his reliance on technology to even move is what makes think of him as a tech champ. And this Longshot guy may be a skill champ.

My guess?

Mojo = Tech
    Longshot = Skill
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Longshot will probably be a mutant; though could arguably be either Science or skill.

Hopefully one of these two will have a synergy buff for Rogue. Longer buff steal duration...?
  • BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81
    Mojo = Mystic (because he uses arcane powers)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    This looks... fun.
    Also, pretty sure Longshot will be a mutant
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    If Longshot isn't a mutant.... I don't know what I'll do!
  • H3ri0P said:

i reckon Longshot will be science as he's a genetically engineered... thing, so that's my best bet.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Longshot - Cosmic - Mutant
    Mojo - Mystic - Tech

I am super excited to se eMojo's animations. I will probably hate his mechanics, it sounds like unavoidable damage. Hulk Rag here we go!
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82

Nick1109 said:

They are classic X-Men related characters. Hopefully this means we will eventually get Spiral and Shatterstar.
    And Dazzler