**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Event Quest Cutscenes

Some events in the past had really cool cutscenes but after the event ended you can’t watch it again. I’d really like it if they were permanently unlocked in the cutscene tab so you could watch them again.
I’m sure they put a lot of effort into making these cutscenes and its kind of a shame for them to be used for only a month.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Id support this. Shame to only being able to view them until the event ends.
  • MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    The Guillotine 2099 cutscene was really cool. If it was made just for this game and exclusive to it, not having it in the game anymore is real lost.
  • I believe this has been suggested before. I'll happily bring it up again as it may have been set aside in the midst of other things.
  • MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    If

I believe this has been suggested before. I'll happily bring it up again as it may have been set aside in the midst of other things.

Much appreciated!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

I believe this has been suggested before. I'll happily bring it up again as it may have been set aside in the midst of other things.

Funny how while this has been suggested before, it only really started to spike after the Guilly 2099 event quest. This shows how real of a good job that part of the game designers did with that cutscene.