**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Something has gone wrong

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
Everytime I try to search from the main forum discussion page using the embedded search bar I receive that error. Followed by:

We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now.
Please check back in a little while.

Thought I should let the webmaster know....

Comments

• We are aware of this, and have reported it to our Service Provider.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Thanks Mike. @LucianoDelHoya LOL
  • We are aware of this, and have reported it to our Service Provider.

Hey Miike, while your team is discussing the FORUM SEARCH Issue with your Service Provider, can you maybe also inquire about the problem of DUPLICATE (or even Triplicate) POSTINGS.

Seems like maybe a delay in registering the POST button for a NEW DISCUSSION (maybe it is busy saving to Drafts during initial New Post) is allowing the POST to be pressed a 2nd time, and resulting in Duplicate Posts way too often by a lot of people.

And then that just take up your Moderators time having to go and cleanup/delete the extras.

I’ve seen similar unresponsiveness when doing a POST REPLY within an existing thread, but in all those cases (initial press doesn’t seem to be recognized, sometimes because it is busy saving as a Draft) at least it doesn’t result in Duplicate Replies. So something must be different with the CREATING of a New Discussion versus Replying to an existing post.