**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Testing/practice quest

I would love to see a quest where I could test and practice my fight skills on different champions with different node modifiers. it would be nice to only for the lower level players, but also for the very good players to test out damage on champions and to see what works or not.
These champions would be unkillable and we don't get any rewards obviously since it is just meant for practicing and testing out new champions.
I would love to hear what you guys think.

Comments

• Maher_er_surMaher_er_sur Posts: 27

But...that would cause Kabam to spend money on such a quest, which would in turn allow us to practice fpr free and use less revives when fighting the real enemy in the quest, which then takes money away from kabam. Kabam will not spend money to save us money...but yeah I would like to see that as well.

i guess, but it will also make more people stay in the game. maybe if you are stuck in a quest and cant get better or you get kicked by your alliance cause you keep dying in war. some people quit the game casue of it. if they keep these players it could make them a profit in that kinda of way.
  • Thank you for the suggestion on this!
  • Maher_er_surMaher_er_sur Posts: 27

Thank you for the suggestion on this!

Is this a possibility?