**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tech support problem

Write to tech support is pretty useful thing, that's why i've made a post on my sit ewith instructions how to do it.
http://mbch.guide/en/articles/kak-napisat-v-texpodderzhku/
But, yesterday I faced with problem - both methods aren't working.

I've tried to do it manually - not by links I listed on site, so the check was clean.

So, here's my steps:
1. I wrote to TS by clicking on the TS button in the game.
2. I got message "something went wrong, if you still have problems, write to us using this link @link@".
3. I wrote using that link (from Kabam Knowledge base site).
4. I get the same message - "something went wrong and bla-bla-bla.
5. Now I've got two letters "thanks, for reaching our support team regarding question about MCOC game. Since your ticket ###### that has been opened 08/24/17 was recently closed, we want to ask you to answer some question regarding our Support Team work.

Kinda bad joke, don't you think? I dind't get any answer, but only automatic, but anyway I can send you my feelings about unanswered question?

It's not only mine personal issue - all last messages to tech support from many players eneded like that.

And, BTW, what's with these forms, are they still getting answers?
http://mbch.guide/en/articles/forma-dlya-otpravki-otcheta-o-sboyax/
http://mbch.guide/en/articles/kniga-otzyvov-i-predlozhenij-kabam/

Comments

• Hey!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll pass this information off to our team so it can get looked into.

The forms are still going to the proper teams, yes. We appreciate the time taken to fill them out as we benefit greatly in the feedback received and for the detailing issues with crashing.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Yeah they don't answer tickets anymore, just a generic copy paste and close your ticket. I submitted a few tickets about emergency maintenance costing me health in aq, each time I got that auto reply about games having issues sometimes. Then I tried to reply but got a response saying this ticket was closed, open a new ticket, blah blah blah.
  • Anonymous wrote: »
    Yeah they don't answer tickets anymore, just a generic copy paste and close your ticket. I submitted a few tickets about emergency maintenance costing me health in aq, each time I got that auto reply about games having issues sometimes. Then I tried to reply but got a response saying this ticket was closed, open a new ticket, blah blah blah.

well, here you aren't alone in this concrete situation. but there was not much people, that been caught in this hp loss trap to get any compensation in some items. AQ energy timer has been reduced - that's all what players got for this time :-)
    Hey!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll pass this information off to our team so it can get looked into.

The forms are still going to the proper teams, yes. We appreciate the time taken to fill them out as we benefit greatly in the feedback received and for the detailing issues with crashing.

thanks, I hope you can notice here about any news regarding main topic? :-)