**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Google play

Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
edited February 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
So I know this isn't the place but I eanna know if anyone else here has had this problem, I brought the grandmaster shattered heart crystal but it said my transaction was pending and once its left my account it will be abailable which was weird but then I tried again and it done the SAME and now £19.98 is awaiting to come out of my account I wanna ask for a refund but dont wanna be in minus units.
[Image removed by Moderator]
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hey Lucasjones_98, unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with issues like this. Therefore, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.