**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam why you changing the dates on us broooo???

First you tell us that reduced energy cost for act 4 will start on the 28th now it's the 30th. What gives?
mlzcg8e5xryl.png

poek6zum5m9i.png

Comments

• Options
    That is unfair now i am not going to do it on time
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Im more upset its just for Act 4 lol. So many of us beyond that.
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    R4GE wrote: »

I do act 4.3.6 still tho, gives me good punch of iso8 so it's gonna be really good when they reduce the energy tiles required, but weird that they change the date now..
  • Options

I do act 4.3.6 still tho, gives me good punch of iso8 so it's gonna be really good when they reduce the energy tiles required, but weird that they change the date now..
    Thats a useful way of looking at it. But still yet, most benefit is to those still exploring Act 4. Rest of us who haven't finished exploring 5.2, sucks
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399

Thats a useful way of looking at it. But still yet, most benefit is to those still exploring Act 4. Rest of us who haven't finished exploring 5.2, sucks

True, think they gonna do the same when they release act 6, or just increase the energy cap up to 120 or so
  • Options

True, think they gonna do the same when they release act 6, or just increase the energy cap up to 120 or so

Oh well, no complaints here. Maybe give some of them guys a bit of a chance to catch up with everyone. That date though.
  • Options
    Hey Everybody,

I'm really sorry about the confusion here. It appears that we made our original post on some older information. The information in the in-game message is indeed the correct dates.

I've edited the original post to show the correct dates now, but am still very sorry for the confusion.
  • Options
    Hey Everybody,

I'm really sorry about the confusion here. It appears that we made our original post on some older information. The information in the in-game message is indeed the correct dates.

I've edited the original post to show the correct dates now, but am still very sorry for the confusion.

So how bout that legend title for the inconvenience, it'd look great on my name mike ;P
  • Options
    I think it will be better if legend allaince get reworded for this inconvenience i would say 3 t4 class crystal and 1 4* crystal for every member
  • Options
    Hey Everybody,

I think it will be better if legend allaince get reworded for this inconvenience i would say 3 t4 class crystal and 1 4* crystal for every member