**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Crystals - 5 star Black Bolt

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
With the return of the dungeons today, we also got a new set of crystals.

One of the 5-star crystals, named "5-star Evolution Crystal" says it contains a 5-star version of Black Bolt, which If I remember correctly it shouldn't exist as a playable champion prior to this.

In the past, we had an issue where a crystal specified that it contained a 5-star version of War Machine, which was later fixed since it really wasn't there, and was just an error in the description.

So I would like to ask, to those of you who were brave to buy the crystal, is he really in there? Or to some member of the team, is he really supposed to be there?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    But ther also ben Thor and ds so it Migt be true
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    And which daredevil is in that crystal? 🤔
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    demed said:

When it doesn't say "CLassic" then I assume it's the one we call "Netflix Daredevil"
  • demeddemed Posts: 81

demed said:

When it doesn't say "CLassic" then I assume it's the one we call "Netflix Daredevil"
    Lovely. So we just skip that crystal
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get an answer to this!?
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

This is the first time that 5-Star Black Bolt will be available to obtain.

Will he also be added to the Basic pool at some point?

I mean, he's not the best champion, but would like to know.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

This is the first time that 5-Star Black Bolt will be available to obtain.

Will he also be added to the Basic pool at some point?

I mean, he's not the best champion, but would like to know.
    I'm pretty sure 5 Star Abomination, Black Widow, Dr Strange, and Thor Classic still haven't been added to the Basic Pool even though they've been available in several Special Crystals, so no he's probably not gonna be either.
  • ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    That is a great point... typically, the champions in the featured 5* go into the basic pool when the new crystal drops.
    Have Thor and Dr. Strange been added to the basic pool since their featured crystal has moved on, or were they the exceptions to this? And will Black Widow be added when the current featured expires and we move to the next one?
  • DtsDts Posts: 53
    is he good without dup?i will try to get him cuz have 3-4 rank gem
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Dts said:

is he good without dup?i will try to get him cuz have 3-4 rank gem

He needs dupe. Otherwise he's meh.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Too bad Black Bolt is not too good and isn't worth ranking up past rank 3.