**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Favorite Easter Eggs

Post your favorite Easter eggs that you have found here!
My two are with Gwenpool and Stealthy
Gwenpool and Doctor Doom’s interaction is hilarious and with Stealthy there’s a chance where when you use Flash-Bang and apply a vulnerability Debuff he gains a small gray text saying “Say Cheese!”
What are your favorites?

~TGA

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Not really a Easter egg, but I like that Daredevil ignores most invisibility effects. Same with Havok/Cyclops interaction. That ones cool too
  • LittlePeteLittlePete Posts: 50
    GMFrisk said:

Gwenpool and Doctor Doom’s interaction is hilarious and with Stealthy there’s a chance where when you use Flash-Bang and apply a vulnerability Debuff he gains a small gray text saying “Say Cheese!”
    What are your favorites?

~TGA

What is the interaction with gwenpool and Doctor doom?
  • ApostilaTTMApostilaTTM Posts: 7

this isnt the conversation, but i want to see that interaction again. @Kabam Vydious , you know how to activate that interaction between them ?
  • BigdawgBigdawg Posts: 27
    There was an event quest a few months ago with a floating chair that I'm pretty sure was a nod to "The one above all" or as some have come to believe - Stan Lee
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    I like peanut butter filled chocolate easter eggs..... Is this not the correct topic?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

GMFrisk said:

What are your favorites?

~TGA

What is the interaction with gwenpool and Doctor doom?
    if you use gwenpool vs doctor doom, there is a chance at fight start a prompt on gwenpools side will say something like "You look like warmachine in that mask". Its a reference to one of their encounters in the comic books