**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I sold my Cul obsidian and now it’s back?

Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
@Kabam Miike

Hey, I sold my Cul Obsidian the very first day you guys allowed me to sell him, noticed today he’s back in my champs and I emailed support and they said I never sold him?

What’s up with that? First you guys “rebalance” him then pull this?

Comments

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Maybe you thought you sold him but didn’t really.. also.. what date exactly did u sell him.. at the time what did u get in return for selling? Did you receive more than 1 gold?
  • Options
    Did you read the email before you sold?
  • Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    I sold two of my Culls and neither are in my collection at the moment. It would seem that you did not complete the selling process.
  • Options
    Max73Max73 Posts: 3
    Bonsoir , j’ai vendu mon cull obsidian 5* le 23 février , mais il n’est pas encore réapparu dans mon roster , est ce normal et si oui quand me sera-t-il rendu ?
  • Options
    Good evening, I sold my obsidian 5 * cull on February 23, but it has not yet reappeared in my roster, is this normal and if so when will it be returned?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Return date was March 9.
  • Options
    thanks Colinwhitworth69, I couldn't remember the date;)
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Yeah I sold mine and he is still gone
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Nabz034 said:

@Kabam Miike

Hey, I sold my Cul Obsidian the very first day you guys allowed me to sell him, noticed today he’s back in my champs and I emailed support and they said I never sold him?

What’s up with that? First you guys “rebalance” him then pull this?

We cannot verify any account specific information like this from the forums. Please continue to work directly with support for assistance.
This discussion has been closed.