**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor dupe reclaimed missing sig stones

Now that my free dupe is gone can I plz have the 38 mutant sig stones I used. This whole thing has gone on long enough.

Comments

• Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    The free dupe still there
  • RasputinscurseRasputinscurse Posts: 95
    Not mine and he’s even in aw as a defender
  • Goldmaster15Goldmaster15 Posts: 49
    I didn't get anything
    Here is evidence taken rn

And duped in war still
  • Goldmaster15Goldmaster15 Posts: 49
    I know Seatin posted a video about this
    I just want my sig stones back what a long messy process this has ended up being
  • Not mine and he’s even in aw as a defender

Defenders in AW are locked as of the time of placement.
    Since if you upgrade/awaken/or SigStone an already placed defender, they do NOT get those benefits in AW if done after being placed. Same situation with some type of “downgrade” of a champ too, so your Defender is still Dup in AW, even though no longer Dup in your actual Roster.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They're sending the Stones you used aside from the free Dup in a separate Email sometime.
    Ok thanks I hope so.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Ppl have already waited longer than they originally we're told over this issue. In my opinion once they remove the dupe (which was their mistake) the resources should be returned right then. I realize that AW is also messed up but how many times do players need to be inconvenienced thru no fault of their own.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Now that my free dupe is gone can I plz have the 38 mutant sig stones I used. This whole thing has gone on long enough.

The process of removing the accidental dupes is still ongoing and after it is finished, the additional signature stones that were used will be returned.
This discussion has been closed.